Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Very very faint positive. Could it be?

I've also posted on another thread but would appreciate as much feedback as possible. My AF is due today, so far nothing image. Did a preg test three days ago and got a BFN but did a test first thing this morning and got the faintest (very easily missed) line in the positive section. Has anyone else experienced this with a boots test?

Replies

• Options

a line is aline congra you are pregnent. hope u checked it between 3 and 5 minutes

• Options
    I would love to be celebrating but it was so faint that I don't want to get my hopes up too soon (did check between 3 and 5 mins though) Just bought some more tests so will try again in the morning. Keeping everything crossed! X
  • Options
    Hi Hun try a clear blue digital or first response I also tested in the day and it still showed xx
  • Options
    Thanks Joanne7. I've just bought some clear blue tests and will test again in the morning. I feel like I'm turning into a bit of a nutter and obsessing over something that might not be there xx
  • Options
    I know how you feel Hun I've done 7 tests in total hahahaimage x
  • Options
    It's good to know that I'm not the only one image. Were you testing before AF or the day that it was due? Xx
  • Options
    I had IVF/ICSI, so I had a test date to do a pregnancy test on I was also due my AF on that Wednesday I tested Tuesday but was not supposed to test until Friday I got a positive I tested every day then until Friday positive every day image and I tested at different times of the day xx
  • Options
    Huge congrats for your positive tests results and lots of luck for your pregnancy. I had two miscarriages last year and have recently started trying again after 6 months of giving ourselves a break. Very anxious at the moment and doing my very best to stay positive xx
  • Options
    Well keep positive Hun il keep my fingers crossed for you let me know how you get on xxxx
  • Options
    Will do, thanks Hun xxx
  • Options
    Morning Joanne7, just to give you a quick update.... I've just done a clearblue test and I have a very clear positive! We are so so excited!! image xxx
  • Options
    You can have a false negative but never a false positive! Congrats!
  • Options
    Thanks amla! It hasn't sunk in yet! X
  • Options
    Aw congratulations coombesie I'm so very happy for you the clear blue are good!! It still has not sunk in probably with me yet lol xxxx hope your feeling well image xx
  • Options
    Thanks Joanne7. When is your due date? I think mine is around 7th November although going to see my doctor in two weeks so will know more then xx
  • Options
    Hi Hun it's the 30th I think if I used the online calculator but I had IVF/ICSI so it may be different will now hopefully when I have my scan in two wks can't wait, how are you feeling image xxx
  • Options
    So excited for you image. I feel fine. Had a few headaches and very occasionally nauseous but all pretty good. Going to see the doctor in just over two weeks so fingers crossed that everything will be ok this time. How are you feeling? Xx
  • Options
    Hi I'm ok a little nausea but goes when I eat which is all the time, I'm excited for you! I'm sure everything will be perfect xxx
  • Options

help me out ladies. I did a First Response test this morning. AF is due on sunday. i got disheartened as i saw the pink line for negative. About 2 minutes later i glanced at the test again only to see the faintest faintest pale pale pink line appear . Im now very confused as to if im pregnant? I dont want to get all excited and it be a BFN x

• Options
    I was in a similar position to you. The next day I tested it was a clear second line indicating a positive. Perhaps test again with first morning urine tomorrow and see how you get on. Baby dust to you xx