Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

MARCH 2WW!

2»

Replies

• Hi ladies! I stumbled back onto your original February BFP thread, Fabulicious- they're all so happy! Glad I found you all here though! Am about a week away from my usual mid point of TWW freak-out. Can't believe it's that time again! Am more hopeful this time- have been drinking grapefruit juice, using Conceive Plus and both of us are taking fertility vitamins. Good luck to you all! Xxx
  • Awh goodluck Mrs C- Im CD 8 after AF got me 5 days early last time image Goodluck! xx

• I am just starting my TWW today. Had IUI done this morning for the 6th time. Praying hard.... Never thought this would be as emotional as it is, that's why I signed up on this site because I thought it must be easier with other ladies going through the same. Anyone else on thier two week wait. Anyone found anything that helps make the waiting easier??

• Also finding that I am super emotional today. Just wanting to cry. Maybe just the build up of the TWW?? Could the Clomid that I took have anything to do with that?