Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

ttc after taking cerazette

Hi everyone Me and my husband are Ttc baby #1 image I came off cerazette and didn't get a till about 6 weeks later (2nd Feb) I'm now on cd33 with no obvious ovulation, I used ovulation rests everyday till about a week ago and always got a negative! Now I'm feeling a bit sick and light headed, cramps in belly ribs and legs, what's going on?? Could this be ovulation, pg, or af due?? I'm not sure of my cycle length due to not having a proper cycle since coming off pill, done pg test for the last week and all bfn! Any advice?? X

Replies

• Hi Hun i was on the depo for a 3yr and then I was on the same pill for a very long time. I started trying for a baby 2years ago but still got to be a mummy yetimage . I've had a few positive ovulation results but some months I've had negative just hit and miss really. Best thing to do is buy the cheaper ones off amazon ya get like 50 for ??5 Sumat n test from coming off your period to the next one. Hope ur not waiting as long as me best of luck xx
  • Hiya. Its not all horror. I read some of the stories about coming off cerazette and for lack of a better word nearly s**t myself. I thought oh god! Sounds horrid!!! I came off cerzaette Jan 16th this year! Took 32 days to get any sort of bleed and had a very light period Feb 17th. I just guessed I would ovulate around 2 weeks after. So BD from pretty much every day. Maybe every 2nd during the first week of March. I didn't temp or use ovulation kits. To be honest not quite sure what to do about them lol. I had cramps etc. No other bleeding etc.

And I've just found out I'm pregnant! Its Early days I know! Still hasn't sunk in. I don't believe it just yet. Constantly double, triple, quadro checking! BFP...image

It is possible! I know I've been very lucky to catch so fast! As some people really do have troubles and it takes a long time. But never loose hope! It can happen. And I wish u the best of luck!xxx