Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hoping for an APRIL BFP

Hi ladies, AF turned up today 5 days early. So upset as thought this was going to be the month image

Onto month 4.... do join me xx

Replies

• Just like clockwork....following right behind you Fabimage

April it is. Onwards and upwards!

• Are you out too DLM??? xx

• Yup. AF came today. Wasn't expecting it to be so early, but it is what it is. I notice the same thing has happened to you. *big cuddles*

• OMG!! That's so weird! 

Well, onto April it is, hugs to both of us! xx

• april already good luck to you ladies myb i will join you soon

• Hi ladies can I join you again? As I haven't even ovulated yet its looking like at least early April when I'll test. Xx
  • Hopefully We'l all be celebrating in April image good luck ladies x
  • Hi ladies, may I join on to! Came off pill in dec, finally af arrived 47 days later and now on my 2nd cycle day 35. Who knows when af will come, am I ovulating or what! Grrr. Fingers crossed for everyone for April xxx
  • Hi everyone, I was out of march on the 2nd when af turned up image this is our second month trying am on cd 17 today think I might be ovulating but a bit of a guess. My average cycle is 34 days. Has anyone tried using ovulation sticks to see when they ovulate? Am thinking of using them next month if no luck! Fingers crossed we get bfps in April!

xx
  • Thanks for getting me here yogeter.....couldn't find this tread for the life of me, lol

• hi, i came off the pill in aug, was on the pill for 11 yrs cerezette for 4 of those and didnt have periods whilst on czette. 20 days after coming off pill period returned but only for 2 dys and very light, used to be very regular down to knowing day and time. after that first period, no period for 45 days i thought i was preg but nope, now regularly on every 28 days, hoping that march would be my month but nope, been trying now for 7 months with no luck. had a large cyst on ovarty some years ago warned i would menoupase early, want 2013 to be my year to concieve, been to docs asked for ref back to gyna, instead he has repeated my blood tests for 2nd time last week awaiting results. used cheap ov tests- didnt show ovulation, paid more for digital clear blue ones last 3 months have ovulated with them but still no positive preg test result. anyone else going through similar ?
  • I finally got a peak on my cbfm yesterday and today so looks like my cycle will be even longer than last month! Will be testing early April but not sure exactly when. Does af arrive always arrive 14 days after ovulation? Xx
  • 14 days is kind of a "standard" but it varies from woman to woman.  Personally mine usually arrives 12 or 13 days after ovulation.  Anything less then 10 days is usually considered too short to conceive.

• Hmmm think I'll count 14 days from today then. Xx
  • Hi all

I too will be hoping for a BFP in April. Lovely to meet you all & fingers crossed x x

• Hey ladies, how we all doing? I'm 6 dpo today wondering if there is anyone out there with similar timing to mine.  Hoping to wait til next weekend to test, but it's already on my mind.  Gonna feel like a long week I think, lol

• Hi charley, are you having any symptoms? Not quite sure where i am in my cycle due to an early mc end of feb. Had a random bleed 2 weeks after, so going by that my af is due around 12th, but who knows!

Good luck - keeping everything crossed for you & all the other ladies in here x x
  • Hi everyone I got my surge today so due to test on the 14th! Fingers crossed!!! : image good luck and baby dust to everyone! Xxxxxxx
  • I don't think I'm having symptoms, I try not to look for them.  The last couple days I had some very mild cramps, but maybe its in my head.  My bbt dropped really low today, right at my coverline which concerns me, its never dropped that low this early after ovulation....i guess I'll wait and see

• OMG BFP this morning- in the hotel room the day after our first wedding anniversary!!! I just can't believe it. Doc appointment not till Friday- I can barely wait that long!!!