Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Help!!!!!!!

Hi I'm new to this site. I am really confused. I bought a clear blue pregnancy test and I unwrapped it and the result window already had a neg sign and I didn't even start testing yet... I'm so confused! I thought the result window was suppose to be blank before you perform the test,instead it had a dark blue neg line in result window even before I started! I'm 7 days late and confused now! Has anyone experienced this! I have period cramps but no period ! I had backache for 3 days now and I wee a lot! And my breasts are so sore!!!

Replies

• hi i would take it back to the shop, hope you get the result you want x

• I always used the clearblue digital tests which were clear & then spelled out the words pregnant or not pregnant.

Short of taking it back to the shop all I could suggest is reading the leaflet enclosed with the test as some tests have a line to indicate they are ready to use (don't know whether clear blue are one of them but I know one my GP gave me already had a line in one window & the test result came up in another window).  Best wishes