Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone got an ovulation app recommendation?

Basically what the title says! Any ideas?

Replies

• Options

I use 'my cycles plus' along side with ovulation sticks, after a couple of months it uses your info to detect upcoming ovulation and periods but you do have to put in info as it helps to keep track, would highly recommend image 

I got pregnant on the 3rd month using this method after a year of trying and it predicted my ovulation day before i got my pos OPK and i have irregular periods image 

So its pritty smart, goood luck xxx

• Options
    Hi, me and my husband were TTC for about 7/8 months, didn't use ovulation sticks or anything, we just had sex when we wanted to and hoped for the best, after the months went by with no luck, I used a free online ovulation calendar ( this one http://ibabydust.com/tools/ovulation_calendar/calendar.asp ) a month later I had bfp,
  • Options
    We av used fertility friend with 3 of our children and got court first time everytime. As others have said you need to put your period dates in so it can recalculate your ovulation period but it's as simple as click on the day of you period and tick a box. Simples. I have recommended it in the past also and it never failed them either

Goodluck
  • Options

I really like fertility friend. Very easy to use and their free tutorials/lessons you get when you sign up are really good. I temp chart but you don't have to with FF. Good luck xxx