Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

5days late 1 positive 2 negative tests

Hi all. So I need a bit of help. Me and my other half have been ttc I took a test the The day before my period and got a faint positive but definitely 2 lines. Then I took another two and both showed up negative even after my period was due. I am now 5 days late I'm going to wait until Tuesday as that will make me a week late and take a digital test. I have no symptoms really. Except from missing period which is normally to the day and even the time. Any advice or other people in same situation?

Replies

• A positive is a positive, even if it's faint, did you do the first one first thing in the morning and the negative ones later in the day?
  • Yeah I did the first one in the morning I did one f the negatives in the afternoon and the next late morning. I heard a positive is a positive but i don't want to get my hopes up.
  • Bless you wait a few days and do ur test with the first wee of day in mornin.iv been tryin for while and no luck so good luck to u hope u get ur posative x
  • khloeee you are preg congraaa its too early to test late the best way is to test in the morning first pee dnt drink anything before u test thts why all other test are negetive its becoz u tested late congraaaaaaaaimage