Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Ovulation Help!

This is going to seem like a really silly question. But I know nothing about my ovulation, I should do, but tbh I don't get it lol 
So, what I wanted to ask all you experts is, for a few days in the middle of my cycle (I think) I start getting 'slippy' down there, which is the best way to describe it, it thickish clear mucus I think. First am I right in assuming this me building up to ovulation and second, if I was to DTD the last the mucus is there am I too late? 

Thanks for your answers

Scarlett x

Replies

• I wouldnt recommend going on just how 'slippy' you are image I tryed that and some months i just wouldnt get slippy at all! Go to £ shop and invest in some ov sticks by 'clear and simple' theres £1 a box and come with 5.

I started using them on Cycle day 10 untill i got a positive ( must be darker than control line) I got pregnant first try image 

I have irregular cycles up to 40 days long and took me a year to get pregnant, every women is diffrenent and this menthod may not work for you....but a few bob a month isnt much for that budding baby.....

Good luck image