Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hoping for a May BFP :)

Hello ladies, Decided to start a thread for those of us who are out of April. Here's to May. Lots. Of baby dust to everyone x x x

Replies

• I'm starting to ttc once my AF arrives next weekend so ill be longing for a may bfp too! Good luck xx
  • Hi ladies,

Still waiting for af which is due Friday but got a BFN this morning for April so i'm hoping for a BFP in May.

Good luck & hope we get our BFP this month image

• Carol, it might just still be too early to get a bfp!! Don't loose hope just yet! Good luck! Xx
  • Hi all.him out for April already so trying for may too. This is month number 5 so hope this is the one. I posted on April about my periods. Came off coil in early jan, had a period every month, regular at about 26-28 days. But they are so light I don't even need a pad. It's just on wiping. Theylast about 8 days but get no heavier. Any ideas what might be going on? Tried over sticks with no joy so far so not sure if I'm ovulating? 

Hope everyone is okay? This ttc is so hard!! Send trying to stay calmer this time but it's not easy lol. I have a new partner and just desperately want a baby within. He is a fantastic day. But he is in his 40's now so hoping his little men arnt getting tired lol 

• I'm starting my TTC this month also! First baby which is very exciting. My AF is due tomorrow thru Sunday. Just got off my BC after about 7 years. I had regular periods before so praying they return to normal. I hope we all BFP in May image
  • I'm out for April image BFP in May would be lovely! We have been trying since November... No luck yet!

• Sorry to hear your out of April treacle. Fingers crossed and baby dust for this month. It's so depressing going to a new ttc month thread but fingers crossed this willbe the last. Well I'm in the 2ww so over the hump and on the downward slope to either a bfp or af. I hope it's the first. 

Nice to meet you Amber. Good luck on ttc. It's always daunting on your first but it's also afun roller coaster. Let's hope your not on the ride too long though. Expect your periods to be a bit all over the place for up to 6 months after coming of bc. But have lots of fun ttc xxx

• Hey Girls, Im coming to join you! Im on cd 20 and no sign of ov yet although have had faint opk's since cd 12! So i will be out of April for any BFP news.

This is my third month off the pill (after 16 years). First cycle 35, second 30 and no idea for this one. Been doing bbt from cycle 1 and opk's since cycle 2, last month didnt get any faint opk's apart from at ov. So im hoping that this months faint op'k are just body still adjusting from coming off the pill and lh levels returning to normal. But who knows!!! Trying so hard not to over think everything but its really difficult. The constant faint op'k have really thrown me. We shall see what the coming week brings.

Good luck and lots of baby dust to you all! x

• Hi Bella,

I'm trying not to lose hope just yet as af hasn't showed up yet today image

If af doesn't show up by Tuesday i'll be doing another hpt but i'll let you now how I get on

• Hi again all. On cd 16 and in 2ww. Been getting some period type pains for the past two days so not sure what's going on? hoping it's over pains? But feeling under the weather tonight so could be a bug image only 10 days to wait to find out. God it's gonna drag lol.

Increased water intake today as herd it can really help! 

• Hi ladies, can I join?

I'm on cd 19, been on my second round of clomid 100mg & hoping for a May Bfp. Have had pains yesterday & today, like period cramps but not as severe.

Good luck all, lets hope we all get what we're hoping for image x
  • Hi Ladies, Im CD 14 today of a 26/28 cycle. JUst started my TWW and this is the cycle Suzie Rayne predicted id get my BFP so im keeping everyting crossed! xx

• Well I think I've started the 2ww (CD 22) as definitely had positive opk and bbt rise Sunday but this morning bbt dropped right down again. So not really sure, but hoping my bbt rises the rest of the week.

Will keep my fingers crossed for you fabulicious! Really hope this is your month!x
  • Hi all. Hope your all good today. I'm still getting cramps today. Actually worse today. So gonna keep an eye on it. Fabulous - what prediction is that then?

• Suzie Rayne- the conception predictor psychic! She's all over this forum! Xx
  • I did mine yesterday image just waiting to hear. Felt very heavyand sore today and sore boobs so hoping this is the month but who knows? 

• Hi Ladies, thought I would come and join you all in here. No sign of my af yet after early mc End of Feb, so I am hoping I get my BFP in May. Good luck to you all!! x x

• So got my prediction back. 

Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month of August 2013 from a cycle that starts in July. The baby shows as a boy and the expected birth date is in the month of April 2014 with attention being paid to the date of the 20th. I am unable to see any further children in your future at this time.

I wish you and your family every happiness for the future.

Let's hopevit happens then. Or before if possible!!! Always wanted a boy lol
  • Hi Ladies, mind if I join you? I'm on CD 17 and 3 dpo. Hoping this is my month after 2 years and 9 months of trying and 2 miscarriages.  Did everything "right" this month so time to wait and see.....ugh waiting.

• Ugh waiting indeed! I've got day 21 bloods tomorrow, then the wait continues! This is my 3rd month on clomid & this wait is the worse yet! Trying to keep calm & not look for symptoms is nigh on impossible! Good luck to us all ???? xxx