Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

positive!!

hi ladies, I originally used these forums with my last son who has just turned 2 and have been lurking around reading these posts for the last few weeks! myself and my partner decided to try and I had my none hormone iud removed on 5th April.. my last period was 29th march and was expecting my af tomorrow... have been experiencing utter tiredness for the past week, falling asleep on whoevers sofa would allow after workimage ... I recognised the signs and took a clear blue 4 days early and got bfn.. next day a cheap .. bfn.. totally thought I was imagining things and was awaiting my period.. until yest I went to toilet and had a slight bit of pink when I wiped (awaited the heavy af and didn't come) so I took another cheap test late last night and got a faint faint faint shadow.. mmmm wasn't sure, did another this morning and was a faint line although more so than before, did a clear blue digi and got pregnant 1-2 weeks!!! SHOCKED!!! was expecting a long wait! iv had immense back ache since sun and have been convinced the witch was on its way.. still there so not sure what's happening but.. early days good luck to everyone on their journey... hope I can sprinkle a little of the good luck through this post.. have been reading your threads and awaiting introducing myself (just happened a little dif to how I imagined lol) xxxx