Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

The TWW is almost up... Could I be?....

So Im  CD21 Of 26, 8DPO.

For the past few days ive had cramping on and off, ive been bunged up since saturday and today ive woken with swollen glands and feeling generally under the weather.

Psychic suzie rayne said id conceive this cycle and gbet my news in may (AF is due on sunday 5th) so im trying to stay calm and rational, but the other part of me is just desperately hoping she's right!

Anyone else symptom spotting in theior TWW? 

Replies

• You never knowimage Pregnancy symptoms or PMT?...The grotty cold signs could hint at the former...Fingers crossed for youimage

• Hi Kazzie- Oh i hope so! Dont know how im going to hold off testing until sunday! xx

• hi fabulicious im on 8dpo too! af is due next tuesday. ive been really bloated these last couple of days not good when im going on holiday Thursday and gotta wear a bikini! lol... had really bad cramping on 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 dpo like sharp stabbing pains. im going to test on Saturday as its our anniversary. what other sypthoms have u had? I heard suzy has got a few wrong lately it kinda made me upset because I really dont wanna get my hopes up. xx
  • Hi lottie- yeah i heard that too about suzie image I hope shes not wrong with us!

dont really have any other 'symptoms' to speak of- just intermittent cramping, feeling fluey and sore boobs, but the sore boobs are something i always get after OV

image how about you?x

• nothing now had cramping last week thats about it. bottom of my backs been achey snd it feels like af is coming but its way to early.... really really hope suzy is right for us! I was told on friday when I went to see a clairvoyant that id fall September!! hope he was wrong image xx
  • how long have you been trying? xx

• its been 2 and a half years now image x
  • oh wow honey thats a long time image Keeping everything crossed for you xxx

• yeah I have polysistic overies so that doesn't help image if it fails this month me and hubby have decided to have a break from it all for a while as its got a bit too much xx
  • Oh hon image lets hope it doesnt come to that xxx