Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

despite too be a mummy

Hi am toni me and my partner have been trying to conceive for nearly 5 years but having no look soo are finally asking for help. Any information will be a great help image

Replies

• Hi tony! i feel for you! thats a long time, me and my husband have been ttc for 2 years and thats long enough!! we decided to ask for help... i had lots of test done and they found out i have polysistic overies.. i am on clomid with helps stimulate your eggs to produce more and then i have an injection to release them on day 12 of my cycle. This is really good because you no when to do the deed! How old are you if you dont mind me asking? xx
  • Hi lottie iv been told  by afew friends etc  that I should  try clomid  my self, but am goin to my doctors and  ask bout them first am not sure of them, am 25 and  my partner is 32 and also as no children yet.

• They will do all sorts of test proberly a days 2-4 and day 21 blood test to see how your hormone levels are and if your ovulating.

Good luck!! im sure you will be able to get treatment of the nhs. your still young x