Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Think I'm out :-(

Just pulled myself together after testing and getting a BFN.

Cant cope with this rollercoaster month after month anymore,  am going to go private and find out why I'm not getting pregnant.

so upset, why does it happen for so many other women but not me?

ive done everything right and yet nothing.

so so upset x

Replies

• Options
    I no how u feel image its not fair!

yet all these young girls get pregnant just like that and people that dont even want a baby image

im feeling exactly the same as you.

like you im married have our house , everything is perfect and a little family is the next thing that we both really want and nothing is happening image

I really feel for you becsuse I no how it feels.

I would have been due in 6 weeks if I didn't have my mc image its so upsetting because I really wanted to be pregnant before july.

I would say dont give up hope but I feel the same I give up image xx
  • Options

Hi Girls,

Fab, 10dpo is still early I didn't get a definate positive until AF due so I don't think you can definately rule yourself out.

I feel for you that the disappointment each month is devastating but I feel sure that it will happen for you both. I know its hard (and i hated it when people said it to me) but the month i did conceive we just had lots of fun trying!

Take care of yourselves.

SB x

• Options

Sponge bobby - looks like you were right as I got my BFP today on a clear blue digital, 1-2 weeks! Xx

• Options

wow Fab, thats great news. Congrats hun. My af is due tomorrow, & I have a feeling its on its way image xx

• Options

Congratulations Fabulicious!! hope you have a healthy and happy 9 months xx

• Options

congrats Fab this is great news. Been checking on how you were getting on. Those hormones already playing tricks on your emotions eh!

SB x

• Options

SP- yes apparently so! My hubby says I've been horrible this weeknow now I know why!

want to wait until I miss my AF on Wednesday to test again, just to make sure! Xx

• Options

Congratulations fabulicious ,

Really pleased for you , bet your hubby's over the moon ,hope Wednesday sees a v.strong positive for you x

• Options

Thank you evemum! 

I hope it stays positive too! Is it possible to get a BFP on a digital test, then get your period when its due and get a BFN? 

Xx

• Options

I think digital tests are not supposed to be as sensitive as pink dye ones,(so if you got a pos on that then sounds v.hopeful ) what test did you do ? think first response are supposed to be the most sensitive, I usually use the cheap asda 1's ,

Last pregnancy I had I got my bfp on 11 dpo, was shocked ,V .faint  but def there

You only get a bfp when the pregnancy implants,producing hcg , they always say to wait until you miss your period ( just in case ) but I could never wait that long image 

Sure all will be fine , f.c and sending you loads of baby dust and best wishes for a super sticky bean x x

P.s I saw you had a reading by Suzy,have had a quick look,sounds v.interesting, might give it a go - be gutted if it was bad news tho, maybe it works by giving you hope and positive thought ? - I'm a great believer in that x x 

• Options

I used a clear blue digital, hope that's good!

Thanks for your well wishes! I'll let you know re missing AF and seeing the doc for a definitive confirmation!

so excited!

yep suzie predicated I'd get my news in may from a cycle in April- which wasn't true, it was a may cycle too, but hey, pretty close! I know it made me feel more relaxed! I also tried some visualisation techniques too xx

• Options

Sounds fab

What visualisation techniques did you use if you don't mind my asking - I practise yoga every day so do a bit of that too ,

lots of luck, hope you're taking it easy x x

• Options

after we bd'd, id lay there and imagine already being pregnant and think about how warm and fertile and welcoming my womb would be.

id stroke my tum and speak about how much love id give a child and ask to  please be blessed with a soul who wanted to be born.

no way of knowing if it helped, but I enjoyed it! Xx

• Options

Did you do the pillow under the bum for 20 mins etc? we do that, bit dif it's a quicky tho- but sometimes you just have to seize the moment (if you know what I meanimage ) but that sounds lovely ,will def give it a try,

Think I might be ovulating in next cpl days, usually cd 12 , cd 9 today, bit weird tho as last af was v.light & short, so wondering if it was implantation ?? all the uncertainty drives you crazy !!

How are you feeling- any symptoms yet ? x x

• Options

Oh yes I did the pillow thing! Also heard that if you can lay there and take yourself to "o town" (if you get what I mean) the contracting of the uterus helps draw sperm in too. that's what I did anyway!

omg I hated symptom spotting!!! From about 7DPO I was manic! This month, I had no "symptoms"- not the usual cramping, spotting, sore nipples etc. 

i did however have, and still do have, mild/quite uncomfortable  indigestion from about 8DPO- and now my boobs are super sore!

Currently 12DPO and AF would have been due on wednesday- despite having my BFP I'm still scared AF will arrive! Xx

• Options

ha ha , yes I get you ,

If I have "arrived " before hubby I just do pelvic floor exrecises after , duno if quite as effective but worth a go , have you tried preseed, I use epo to increase cm, have never had much, lots of it during bd but not sure if that counts?

Not having any symptoms in the early weeks is a good thing - if I remember correctly ,

I had that full up to my eyes feeling even after a small meal, and my bbs were tingly & heavy,think they're all good signs , try not to worry,easier said than done I know but have faith in your body ,it's a miraculous adventure, try and relax & enjoy rhe journey,

Have you done any more tests yet- I ilked having a progression to look back on,my dd's birthday is Feb,& it's much better being heavily pg in the colder months as you feel like you have a little heater inside you all the time x x

• Options

I tried conceive plus, but didn't use it this month.

i don't have any more tests on me so I'll get one when I'm at work tomorrow, just to continue to reassure myself, though I think it's near impossible to get a false positive, especially on a digital test- I do hope so!

Yes I said that to my husband too, nice cool weather with a big tum! my due date should be approx 7th may xx

• Options

Hope you had a good day at work, did you buy another test? you're right ,it's v.rare to get a false positive on a digital

How did you find the conceive plus then- was it easy to use? did you get it online- sorry so many questions image x x

• Options

Hey! Yep I've done two and both positive!

Got conceive plus from amazon- hubby hated it! Said it was "squelchy" lol xx

• Options

LOL @ squelchy! Luckily dh doesn't mind it. Got ours from amazon too because all the Boots stores near us had sold out! Fab so pleased for u still! Think I'm out this month which is getting me down! Seeing other bfp's cheers me up - just a shame there aren't more on here! xxx