Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

preseed

Has anyone had any luck with preseed

Am willing to try pretty much anything at this stage x x

Replies

• we started using it this month after i read lots of success stories online! Figured it can't hurt! xxx

• Haven't heard of it, off to read up on it now! Anything Is worth A Try

• It's actually conceive plus we're using - I read up on them and they both seemed good but we chose conceive plus xx

• Thanks for reply ladies ,

I have never had an abundance of cm-not had to wear panty liners etc (sorry if tmi  ) plenty when bding but not sure if it's the same or if it counts?

So usually take epo but haven't due to not knowing if last af was just that or implantation , did 4th p.test in a row 2day & bfn again so trying to cram the epo in - should be ov'ing next few days -f.c

Did you get it online or do chemists do it too ? how long have you been ttc, hope it works for you x x

• Hi Evemum, I've never had that much either image I did last month (I had a really weird one - normally 28 day cycle but had loads of cm instead of af which got my hopes up, then af arrived 2 weeks late!) Other than that never.  I read that it won't always show on your pants - some women have to feel their cervix to see what cm they have. I haven't got to the stage of checking that yet! Just thought we'd use the CP, and if we get a bfn this month I'm gonna start temping. xxx

• This is my second month using zestica and I think its really good from an enjoyment point of view. Will see in 10 days if its helped any from a fertility point of view x 

• Hi I used conceive plus for two months. First month no success but good fun image

Second month BFP. Don't know whether it helped or not but I too was willing to try anything.

Sb x

• Thanks SB that's really good to hear!!! Congratulations on your bfp! xxx

• I had been trying to conceive my second for almost a year then we tried conceive+ for 2 cycles and I got my bfp image definitely worth a try xx

• We used it, along with a monitor and we were pregnant within 2 months

• Wow 2 months for most , ... So you would recommend it then,

what monitor did you use  Shell77?

Haven't got to the checking the cervix yet either Lou4966, just use opk's and check for cm, I find the opk's difficult tho, not drinking or weeing for 4 hours!! during the day it's hard ! is it really necessary to do it  does anyone know ?

It's great to hear of everyones bfp's , hoping to get mine soon ,( 3rd month of trying after m.c ) good luck to all who are hoping for the same x x

• We used the Clearblue digital one with the conceive plus, the monitor said that I didn't ovulate one of the months, and we made sure that when I did the next month we took full advantage of when we were in our peak period of getting pregnant! Hope it works out for you!

• We weralso so pregnant within 2 months of using conceive plus xx

• Think I'm definitley going to have to get some, may be a little late this month though as due to ov tomorrow- I think image usually cd 12/13 had quite a bit of cm tho, if it isn't our month this month I will def be getting some, and maybe the clearblue digital ,

It seems gone are the days when I just thought of being pregnant & I was ! (oh the joys of being young !  ... ) x x