Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Periods 2 days early and only lasted 2 days

Hi
I had an ectopic pregnancy in dec/2012 which resulted in one of my fellopian tube being removed, me an my hubby are ttc since march 2013, my cycle is 30 days and always last 5/6 days, i have been using the ovulation kit which makes it easier to ttc, i ovulated week commencing 6 may so we were busy lol, my problem is this month my period was due on the 26/5 and it came 2 days early and only lasted 2 days which is so bizarre, I had really sore lower back and front pain along with a really bad headache which resulted in a whole day in bed with pain killers, I had brownish blood then normal flow periods came on Thursday and stopped on fri, I have some brownish( what looks like discharge) when I wipe, I'm also getting a feeling am getting thrush, feel itchy and uncomfortable in the process of everything going on, anyway cut the long story short I have done 3 pregnancy test which all came back BFN, I never have a early period and it never lasts 2 days,what's going on pls help if anyone has similar story. And also when can I test again or should I wait another week??? Sham xx

Replies

• Hi so sorry for your loss Baby sham - love the name btw

I had the same thing this month , mmc in March, also ov'd 6th (but then thought had ov'd late)  then af 3 days early & only lasted 2 & half days, but then spotted for a further 3 days , was convinced was pregnant,and the early af was implantation,  had lots of symptoms , did 4 p.tests - all neg so now cd 11 - usually ov cd 12/13 so bding for the next cpl days just in case  ,

So if that's the case the we should be roughly the same cd ??

Ps how do you get on with the opk's - do you wait for 4 hours without drinking and using the bathroom - I find it hard,  always drinking to flush out etc ,do you think it's necessary to wait ?  x x