Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Psychic readings for those of you TTC

Hey everyone i am creating this post for other ladies who have gotten a reading from a psychic about yourself and hubbies TTC!

image whether it has happened or not please post your stories about TTC and/or psychic readings about your future babies,

post your introduction of yourself and how long you've been TTC.

I MYSELF AND FIANCE' HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR 15 MONTHS, I AM 21 AND HE IS 24. WE ARE GETTING MARRIED NEXT MONTH  17TH OF AUGUST 2013 AND WE ARE SUPER EXCIED. IT HAS BEEN A HEART BREAKING JOURNEY WITH ALL THE BFN'S!!! SO ACCORDING TO THREE PSYCHICS, AND A CLOSE FRIEND , AS WELL AS TWO STRANGERS, I AM SUPPOSED TO FALL PREGNANT NEXT MONTH IN AUGUST 2013 AND FIND OUT EAITHER LATE NEXT MONTH OR EARLY SEPTEMBER. AF COMES AT THE 3RD OR 4TH OF EVERY MONTH!! SO I WOULD FIND OUT THE FIRST WEEK OF SEPTEMBER IF I AM GOING TO BE PREGNANT BY THOSE TIMES!! BUT ITS ALL JUST FOR FUN. I HAVE NOT SET MY HEART TO IT...

baby dust to all!!!!!

Lots of love, 

MANDA

Replies

• Hey Manda, great thread!

Myself & partner of 4 years have been ttc for 2years now, i have a son from aprevious relati ship who wjll be 5 tomorrow he is my world but we woukd love to complete our family and give him a brother or sister x Me & partner John are due ti getmarried in 2 yers x Our ttc issues have been that i hadnt ovulated since i gave birth to my son and u havr a blocked fallopian tube plus john has slightly lower than average sperm count so alot against us x 

8 got a reading from suzy rayne who predicted id concieve this month and find out next month, she said itd be a girk born on or around the 28th msrch and id havranother boy in 3018 x i thought i was complrtely out this month as i was in hospital all thro what i thot was my fertile period but had sex the day fter i got out which turns out would havr been around iviation,  now 4 days late so heres hoping!xx

d id concieve this month and find out next month, she ssid itd be a firl born 

• sorry about the bottom part of the commrnt i left it copied and pasted that parttwice x 

• HI Kellx!!

Well lets hope to a BFP!!!

you said you are experiencing 4 date late now?

have you tested??

My fiance' adam had an accident on a bike when he was younger and it was pretty bad, his doctor said he should be okay but he is nervous to receive a sperm analysis, as i was check and all was fine. there was one point i was 3 weeks late and all 5 BFN's.. so i got a blood test and it was a NEGATIVE. so i cried for three weeks lol... gave up tried again and nothing. so well see if all is right in August. i hope so.. 

• Hi Manda4, this was my post from a while back, hope you like it x

I purchased a psychic reading last year. I was a little skeptical but my husband and I had been trying for 4 years so i was happy to give it a try. I was told I would get pregnant in December 2012/January 2013 and give birth to a healthy baby girl on 13th September. Well, I was stunned to find out I was pregnant recently and although dates won't be confirmed for a little while, my calculations point to mid September.

I've since found out I am having a girl and due mid September. As with many other ladies on here, I had my reading from Suzy Rayne.

Look forward to reading more of your stories x

• HI there Jennifer Congrats on the good news. you got pregnant when she said you would? she is one of the psychics i had read mine as well!

• i havent tested yet manda as i hate the deflation when i get the bfn, i was 3 weeks late before i finaly got a positive with my son, i had like 10 bfns but i knew i was oregnant went to the docs and the first testcame bk as not enough hormone to be positive so had it repeated and finaly came bk positive! it was a long3 week wait x iv learbed fron that tho and wont test till im atleast a week late x i forgot in my last post to say im 24, johns 26 x 

its good that all your tests have came back clear and even if ur ma does have lower soerm count h still have a gd chance of geting pregnant x aparently takinf wrllman tablets really help with sperm count  x 

brilliant news jennifer gices us all hope xx co gratd and wish u a healthy pregnancy xx 

• **wellman tablets... sily phone!

• well you have to let us know what you find out image

• hi

to these forums.

just started ttc. stopped cerzette begin june and with the sounds of this pill could be a long wait.

my suzy reading says news in september, from cycle in august. to give birth may 2014.

so will see fingers crossed. because im really impatient and september would be nice lol

gd luck ladies.

x

oh and a boy .

• HI! welcome to the thread Jemb. looks like we have the same reading except i am supposed to have a girl. image maybe we'll find out around the same time! image

• This is Another good TTC baby psychic! image

www.LeighLight.webs.com

check out her website

• Hi All

I have been TTC for the past 7 months.  I was on the mini pill for 4 years without a preiod. I have had periods for the last 7 months but nothing seems to be happening. I am 26 and my partner is 27 and its our first time trying.  

I have read the thread above and read about TTC baby psychic is this only an american thing? I found this website through google, is there any TTC baby psychic in London?

Any reply would be greatful.

x