Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

pregnacare conception

for the past 4 years i have had the contraceptive implant i only had a period every 3 months or so. me and my partner have decided to start trying for baby #2. i had the implant removed 2 weeks ago the same day as having in removed i started to take pregnacare conception, for the past 4/5 days i have had cramps like im going to have my period but nothing yet normally i have cramps the day of my period or the day before they have never been this long. i have done 2 pregnancy tests both negative.just wondering if it could be the pregnacare tablets causing the cramps or i am pregnant and its implantation cramps and its to early for a pregnancy test to come back positive.

by the way im new, thank you for any replys.

Replies

• I had the implant for 6 months before hubby and I started trying for dd, I had it removed because it completely messed up my cycle, I was bleeding heavily every single day! Anyway, it took almost a year for the hormones to fully leave my system so my body could regulate again, only then did I fall pregnant. Everyone's different though! You could be pregnant but too early to test, wait another week then test again. Or it could even be ovulation pains. May just be your organs getting used to working normally again, 4 years is a long time so your body may need to get back in sync image all the best of luck! xx

• I'm also trying for a baby
  • I conceived several times and I always have still borns at around 6 months of my pregnancy, this is due to pregnancy induced hypertension. I would like to try for a baby but i'm afraid i might loose that baby again, how best could you help me?