Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

any-advice-will-help

Hi all
Me and my husband has been trying to conceive for the last 14 months finally fell pregnant in March but sadly miscarried on 8 June this year I'm actually on my second cycle are trying to conceive as soon as possible any advice or how to maximising chances of falling pregnant. I also find it hard to get pregnant after their depot injection. I've had Ovulation test with my GP everything is fine. My husband is due you to go for a sperm count on Friday coming.  Just so we Know what we're dealing with any advice Or similar stories that is ended in a healthy pregnancy.  Please help as we are actually struggling with the miscarriage and the fact that we are trying again is the only thing keeping our focus, feeling depressed and that im taking pregnant care conception at the moment and the Husband will be starting well man conception on Friday.

Replies

• Hi Bubz,

I'm sorry to hear about your MC - big hugs image

I've had one in April, missed mc and the baby measured 10+5 (I was actually half way through week 13 and thought everything was ok - until I started spotting imageimage )

Anyway, we have been ttc since, but no joy yet. My cycles were all over the place after the operation but they are settling at 35 days now. I took Pregnancare Conception last month, but it did not help me get pregnant so I'm not bothering this month. I'm currently taking folic acid, maca (thic should help with fertility) and drinking nettle tea (should help with fertility also).

Keep positive - it is easier said than done as I am still finding it hard to cope or be positive about life. It will get easier one day image. I really wish I knew how to get pregnant faster! 

There are some lucky ladies out there that got pregnant within a month of mc ......

What are your cycles like after the mc? Do you use ovulation tests to track your ovulation?

xxx

• Hey huni so. Sorry about your sad news, my cycle was 32days before I got preg now they are 28 days. I feel so hopeless I don't use test has it so hard to stay positive and waiting on a similey face to appear is stressful. I'm leaving it down to nature and also taking frolic acid and my husband is taking well man conception to help us along the way, it's hard to think that one day we will be preg again all my friends and some fmainly are preg now and it's hard for me to be around them. How long was you ttc bot fall preg with your 1st mc?xxbaby dust to all

• Hi hun,

I got preg within 2 months,started trying in Dec and got preg in Feb. It seems to be taking a lot longer now - been trying since April and nothing image It is very hard indeed,I'm not coping and feeling very emotional. I'm on CD11 today so will start testing tomorrow. I got a psychic reading (shows how desperate I am) and it said that I should get my BFP in October so I'm geared up for it.My partner just tutts,bless him,he know that I will be devastated if the prediction is not correct.

How are you getting on? What CD are you on? Xxx Good luck chick
  • Hey huni im on cd10 today i dont really go by them dates has o fell preg on day 8 last time. It took me 16 months to get preg inthe frist place because of my depo injection leaving my system, im struggling too huni its natural i had good and bad days x
  • @sweetjudy21 hey huni how are u getting on x
  • Hello lovely lady image

I'm not to bad, how are you? Currently on CD26 and 6DPO - this month is very different to the last two. I'm not experiencing any symptoms whatsoever. No sure if that is a good or a bad thing. I started temping and charting and it is very interesting and obsessive at the same time image

How are you? What CD are you on today? Got your BFP yet?

xx