Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

just got my bfp!!

2»

Replies

• Hey Amy,

Peterborough is not that far,my partner used to live around there.

And WooH,Leeds is even closer image

We will deffo need to catch up one day-would be lovely image

How are you feeling today? X
  • congratulations! have only just returned to this forum after a long time away, have you been ttc long? it's such a lovely feeling xx

• Thankyou Pribaby, minnie and Alfie image we've been ttc for 5 months, not long but felt like a lifetime! 

Judy - definitely! Would be so good to meet in person image im feeling great today! Boobs are sooo sore though, might have to buy myself a sports bra - even my heavy duty over the shoulder boulder holder dpesnt stop them hurting when I walk! They're so swollen too image aside from that I feel fab image xxx

• Sore boobs are awful aren't they hun , was one of my 1st symptoms with dd n last pregnancy, hurt even more when you take your bra off ouccchhh , bless you lovely , it's almost a reassuring feeling though, did you have an easy pregnancy with Bella ? I saved my digi til the wknd too so dh could be there with me , such a special time , so pleased for you x x x

• Ah congrats im chuffed for you excellent news and very strong line xxxxxxxxx

• My pregnancy with Bella was a breeze! No sickness, pains or anything until about 30 weeks when I had a small bleed, and thought my waters had gone at 31 weeks when I felt something trickling down my leg at work. Turned out they hadn't gone, god knows what it was because it wasn't wee I promise haha! Hoping this one will be just as easy. And omg when you take bra off...its awful! I have to hold them and let go gently lol xxx

• aww you must be so excited, we ttc for 5 months too, it did seem a long time although i know it isn't. My first LO was born 08.11 and we're thinking about ttc end of the year, so will end up with a similar age gap to your two hopefully. it's so lovely to hear about the BFP's, big congratulations and hope you have a lovely pregnancy x