Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

faint positive? evap line?

is this a evap line or a faint positive. took a test one night, it was nergative, the next morning took this one, got a faint line?

Replies

• Looks pregnant to me the same happened to my twin and my brothers girlfriend they were both preg image congrats
  • thanks! i took a digital this morning and it said not pregnant, i am still skeptical though. do i have a reason to be?

• Looks like a feint positive to me image Perhaps the digital one isn't as sensitive as this one above, so that's why it's not picking up. Perhaps test in a few days time to get a better idea image Good luck! xx

• It looks like a faint positive to me. Maybe young should either go to the doctor to have a test done or take another one in a couple of days with first morning urine. 

good luck!

• That's a line congrats! Looks just like my clear blue test did when I took it. And my digitalis didn't come back positive till 14 dpo they are usually 50 miu so not very sensitive x

• That's definitely a positive! Congrats!

• I have gotten 4 very faint positives. Still skeptical! Could they all be wrong? Two were almost non existent (but were taken at night) the darkest ones were in the morning. I had surgery a few months ago and had to take provera last month to get me back on track. My last period was June 15th. I usually have a 35 day cycle which means I would be 6 or 7 days late. But with me being so irregular lately, maybe I'm not late yet? Which I could post a pic! Not sure how?!