Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Confused, ideas please

Hi, so im vey new to BE.

I have been with my partner for 10 months now and found out 2 days ago that im pregnant, ive been on the pill for 8 months and was on the injection prior to that. I have never missed a pill (mini pill) and take it at the same time everyday.

My partner has a lot going on in his life at the moment with a messy divorce thats has dragged out over a year (nothing to do with me) a teenage daughter and curently living with his parents until the divorce is sorted.

The idea of having a baby is not bothering me but i'm scared what he will think and what our friends and family will say. He's quite well known for his profession and im worried people will think i've trapped him.

I dont like the idea of an abortion but i dont like the idea of people bitching either.

My partner and i have had a few ups and downs recently i've had problems of my own along with him having his problems so things have been  stressful.

Any ideas??

Thanks for reading

Hayley image

Replies

• Do you really cosider abortion? Don't worry about people- in my opinion people will always talk and they'll always be nasty, listening to them can ruin everything.

• Everythin happens for a reason and with U being on contraception an still getting pregnant id say this little one is ment to be born I do believe things happen for a reason. Have U told ur oh ur pregnant because I think U both need to sit down an talk about it. If U really are doubting an abortion then dont do it an dont be "bullied" into it either hun. Ull have support from ur family an friends an ull get support from ur mw or doctor to hun xx I hope everything works out please dont let the thought of what people will/might say make U think U have to not go through with the pregnancy its ur life an its another little life in ur hands hun not something that's an easy decision an its no one elses but urs xx congratulations by the way an a big hug xx