Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Spotting but no period??

HELP!!! My period was due the 23rd. Starting on the 13th I had pink discharge and bad cramps, the following two days brown discharge, then nothing until the 23rd And since 23rd I have had pink and brown discharge.. I took a PT yesterday morning (a cheap one) and it was negative. My doctor tells me to just keep a journal of what's going on for my next visit. What is going on with me? Any help greatly appreciated!!

Also, since the 23rd I have been so tired its unreal. Also I cant get full no matter what I eat! But both of these could just be bad PMS. And the spotting isnt enough to get on a liner, but it's there almost everytime I wipe (sorry TMI)..

Replies

• Hi Heather. I've just seen your post and am wondering how are you getting on, as I am in a very similar situation. I've had minimal brown discharge now for 3 days, and occassional cramping, but still no sign of af (which I was expecting at some point over the weekend). x x

• Hi! My brown and pink turned slightly red, but still only when I wipe and as of yesterday I have had no more spotting. And I havent cramped since like the 14th. Also, I suddenly have a yeast infection!! Ahhhhh!!!!

• Oh no bless you. Have you tried another hpt? Really hope its good news for you x x

• still negative but still no period. How about you?

• Mine came today. After 5 long days of spotting. At least I know now though x

• UPDATE: Still NO period.. AHHHHHHH. Yeast infection has cleared up and no more spotting but now I have a cold. WHAT THE HECK? Can ANYONE shed some light??

• curious were you pregnant heatherj ?

• Hey, no I wasn't pregnant and my cycle went back to normal the following month.