Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

2ww any one?

Hi guys image am currently in the 2ww .. breasts are starting to get really sore not tender but more like pains constantly ? Few cramps and pains lower abdominal and a few sharp pains in back.. any one else experiencing other symptoms ? X

Replies

• Hello Chloe I'm also in the 2ww well the later stages if the 2ww AF is due this week.

Iv ha waves of sicky feelings and it have sore nipples more than sore boobs xx

How many days past ovulation are you?

I'm 11dpo today
  • Yup! In my 2ww as well...4dpo.

No pain, and feel the same, back pain everyday since Clomid though, and headaches...but trying not to think anything of it. Hoping for BFP's ladies!!!
  • Im in 2ww too. Im 8dpo today. Not feeling anything so I expect AF on Saturday image

Good luck ladies. Keep us posted.

• hello ladies!

i've started my 2ww as well.  am 1-2dpo after having iui sat-sun.

so i'm going to try not to symptom spot like a crazy person, at least i've "promised" hubby i wouldn't.....image

the best of luck to all!

• QnBee - We are very close in cycle. My hubby says the same...he has no issues waiting the 2 weeks. He says we've waited this long, what's another 2 weeks. (Haha, easy for them to say) anyways, i'm hoping it worked...I was told I ov'd on Thursday, and they asked me to get down to business from Wed- Saturday, so that we wouldn't miss it.

No symptoms this far, other then headaches and back pain, which I can have on any day...so not looking into it.
  • I am 7 dpo, have come off birth control pills so unsure what is normal for me before AF.. ive had sore nipples also since ovulation . Would love to know how you go @sarah Rowland2 when are you testing? X
  • Fertility clinic said I ov'd on Friday, so I guess I am only 4 DPO today.  No symptoms other then sore back still. They said the earliest I can test is the 21st of November. 

Would love to hear from more of you in your 2WW, to compare...

• Hello ladies 13 dpo and got a BFP this morning, using clear blue digital and first response got doctors Friday I'm sort of worried due to the m/c I had in June/July time but also buzzing xxx
  • Sarah, Big Congrats to u image I know what you mean about feeling a bit worried too I mc before I got pregnant with my daughter and I was very worried - but that worry soon starts to fade.

Im on CD 30 and 10DPO and deffo not pregnant. Gutted feeling in a horribe mood this evening must be PMT image

• Thank you Jojo don't give up till the witch turns up! I felt the same this last few days xxx
  • Congrats sarah rowland2.. 10dpo still waiting to test x
  • hello!  5dpo today, and a little frustrated over not knowing whether or not the injections - as they made me o cd9-10 - will make af come sooner, if it's going to.

go for my bloodwork on the 22nd, and according to my normal cycle, af is not due until the 29th......

congrat's to sarah and all who will have success!

• I am 6 dpo. So far I am feeling tire, lots of lotion type white CM, mody, a few times my boobs started to throb but not all the time yet, lots of twinges. The biggest thing I am noticing is that my uterus feel sooooo heavy! Like pressue and when I press around my grion its I feel a sharp stabby feeling. It like I have a UTI but no other symptoms. And the pressure comes and goes. Also my reg temp us 96.4. O day 1& 2 I was at 97.0. It dropped to 96.4 again for a couple of days, but this morning, it shot up to 97.7!! You think I'm preggerz?? 

• HI ladies! Can I join you in our TWW? I am only 3 DPO... i do have cramps and my gums are swollen and my breasts are becoming a little tender when i press on them... this is our first month TCC. My last 2 pregnancy's I got pregnant on our first month TCC so Im really hoping I will get a BFP soon! I am planning on testing the morning of thanksgiving! anyone tested yet? any more BFP's on here? GL and baby dust to all!

• I'm 12 DPO, and will be testing tomorrow.  AF due on Sunday/Monday.    No symptoms other then sore boobs - which normally happens before AF, so not sure what to think.  Feeling a little negative image

• AF got me. I'm out image
  • JoJo373 - So sorry to hear!  Try to stay positive... image

• I got a BFN this morning on First Response.  I am 13DPO.  Period is expected to come Nov. 24/25th...

I went for a HCG blood test this mroning at the fertility clinic, so they said I should know for sure by 3pm.  They mentioned normally the HPT would show by now...

Feel horrible..no bday gift for me image

• sorry to those who are out!  

i am at 11dpo today, and i'm sure that i am pms'ing.  sister was telling me to "stay positive" - i hate it when people with kids say that! - as my other sister had pms like symptoms and was pregnant.  i don't know what to think!

really struggling.  my bloodwork is tomorrow morning, and i will find out then.  want to be positive, but don't want to set myself up.  

all the best!

• 7DPO TODAY!!! Anybody else?