Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

should i retest ???

I only bled for one day  and it wasn't even heavy if anything like a light/mediumish flow..
I didn't need a tampon. Then the next two days only spotting red, light redish brown, to pinkish stuff mainly smears on the tp when I wipe, sometimes spotting on pad the size of a dime sometimes not even that.last time I wiped I only had like a faint brown color on the tp.. hardly anything thou. Now I got nothing. looks likes its gone now.

But my breasts are still sore.. comes and goes but lastnight omg  I was tempted to ice them lol. it was like " omg someone put the fire out " lol.  They hurt so dang bad. Right now its not AS Bad but still very sore. not too sore when I touch them thou.

they look and seem a little bigger as well.

I've been very sick to my stomach sense I woke up this smorning, still am even after eating.

extra emotional.

kinda moody tooo.

took a test today 11/28 and it was said " Not pregnant " ...  should I retest if so when ????

Replies

• Try a first response Hun x

• Try to re-test in a couple of days and use a classic test, not a digital one. First Response are supposed to be the best ones

x

• would it make a difference if I use the dollar tree ones.. I already spent like 40 bucks on tests really don't wanna spend a lot more money on them..

• I'm sorry we're in the uk so I don't know about those. Maybe worth a try tho x

• Think the dollar tree ones are the same as wee cheap test strips we get here uk, try get a test in the chemist that says u can test a few days earlier on- means more chance of them being more sensitive to picking up the hgc hormone & do the test with first morning wee. Best wishes n hope it's bfp xx

(I tested with cheap strip tests 4times n all negitive used a first response n it was positive at week late)