Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TTC baby number 1.. Advice needed :)

Hi everyone, I'm new here so forgive me if I've posted in the wrong place :/ Me and my BF have decided to TTC baby number 1! I came off my BC this month and had my usual withdrawal bleed and then didn't start another packet of pills. I've noticed a lot more CM since I've not been taking my BC but I am so worried I'm not going to ovulate as last time I came off my BC, AF didn't make an appearance for over a year... I've been using the Ovia app to log down my data and what not but it's telling me to take an OPK and I'm only on CD9.. It says my fertile window is coming up (in 3 days) with me being "most fertile" on December 30th.. I'm presuming that's when I should be O according to Ovia. Last night I had a really dull ache in what felt like my left ovary and I'm wondering if that's a sign of O? I took an OPK about 20 minutes ago & it's negative.. I'm so worried I'm not going to have a regular cycle again but we want nothing more than a baby together.. Can anyone offer any advice or just some reassurance? Merry Christmas guys! xx