Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

am i pregnant?

Recently had sex on 1/13 ovulated the 15 an soon after startes experiecing fatigue frequent urination acne nausea backache leg cramps stomach cramps headache stuffy/runny nose cravings gas bloating constipation n strange dreams i spotted a couple days ago then i got what i think is af but my normal af is really heavy or just heavy accompanied by severe cramps n clots which i didnt have at all my "period" is really light/normal an dark brown/red so is this my cycle or still implantation bleeding my breasts are also swollen heavy tender n sore help please????

Replies

• Options

Heya

A lot of the symptoms you have said I wouldn't say are because you are pregnant as its a little early to have any of these. e.g leg cramps etc don't tend to happen until you are fairly heavily pregnant. The frequent urination could def be a sign as well as the fatigue. The other stuff is probs not linked. So are you having cramps and a lot of bleeding as that sounds like a period to me?  I had implantation bleeding around 9dpo but it was a tiny spot of blood on tissue and that was that. I got my BFP about 3 days after that. If you have heavy bleeding, it doesn't sound like implantation but defo take a test asap to see

• Options
    @Jojo25 no i dont have cramps or heavy bleeding as i usually do with my periods an i already had on for the month i spotted for a day it was on the tissue then just gone n a couple days later i got a light bleed i think is af but it doesnt feel like my normal period
  • Options

Hiya, I totally misread that! I blame baby brain! It def sounds like implantation bleeding then. If it was a tiny bit and then stopped, thats exactly what i had! I had a positive 3 days later so you should be able to test soon! Best of luck!