Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Brown Discharge - 3 months in row

Hi, so short intro - I am 35 y/o and BF & I are trying for baby #1. I have had an IUD for the past 10/11 years and had it removed Nov 1, 2013. We have been trying since.

I normally have brown discharge at the start of each period, doc said this is normal... it old blood flushing itself out so I have never worried about it.

I currently get my periods at the end of the month (around 26th give or take). My last 3 periods (Nov, Dec & Jan) I have only had 1 - 2 days of the brown discharge, no period. I took two home pregnancy tests (end Nov & New Years day) and both came back negative.

I can't go by the regular early pregnancy signs as headaches, backache, cramps, etc. are all normal for me. The only thing I have noticed / or can pick out that is not normal is more hunger pains... especially late at night or early morning.

I am waiting for my Doctor to return from vacation, mid of February to do a test with him. Until them, I was wondering what you all might think about this. Is this Implantation bleeding, good chance of pregnancy, phantom pregnancy?

Thanks

Replies