Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Start trying April '14...sssooooo excited!!!!!!

Hello all,

weve been married since sept '13 but going out 8 years.  We have been waiting for this for so long it was just never the right time if you know what I mean....

Well I took my IUD (copper-t) out in October and am giving my uterus and cervix time to get back to normal before TTC.  Even though they say it doesn't matter and you can get pregnant straight away I just wanted to make sure it was all good inside!?!?!?

Well im excited to be here, if anyone has any tips for me to try before we start ttc I would be really happy.....

Good luck!!!!! xxxxxx

Replies

• Welcome, just enjoy it image good luck x

• Hello! I had an IUD which I got removed in July last year. We were TTC for 4 months before getting our BFP in November and DD was born in July last year image

We are looking at TTC for our 2nd from May time... I can't wait either, so excited. it's amazing how quickly they grow up... !

Main advice would be to chill out and enjoy it. The first 3 months I stressed with OPKs and DTD every other day bla bla and then the month I conceived we just did it when we felt like it (a grand total of twice... I was poorly!) and hey presto, pregnant!

Good luck image x