Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Possible BFP!

Hi ladies as most of you know i suffered 2 m/c last year 

1 : july at 8 weeks not baby in sac, natural m/c

2: december baby with heart beat but a week later heart had stopped, d&c m/c

My cycles are around 26-30 days now since the 2 m/c today im cd27 and 13dpo (give or take a few days on the dpo as didnt get to test the whole month)

I got this result this morning, now with the naked eye you can see a faint pink line and a dark pink line but my camera is not that good and unsure if anyone can see any thing.

Im so excited but also worried, i want to believe that its a BFP and this time round will all be ok but im just not sure what to make of it xxxx

Replies

• I can see it. Omg when will you test again?  X

• Omg can you! 

iv got no more first response test left only got internet cheapy tests so will do one every morning this week image

im so happy, scarred but so happy just hope the line gets darker over the week xxxx

this was my ffirst bfp yours looks very much the same x

• Im sure it will be 3rd time lucky for you Sarah x

• Omg yep yours look like mine do! wish i had a better camera! got i miss my iphone now lol xxx

• Have you told dh yet? Im so pleased for you x

• I can see it!!! CONGRATS image that's made my day hun xx

• Ilovemygirls no iv not told him yet im to worried if i tell him it will all go wrong again, i saw the hurt in his eyes in december and just wanna wait till the line gets darker before i tell him, that way if it does go wrong then i dont hurt him again.

LH86 wow babes thank you! im sitting here in tears, good tears tho lol

i feel so excited image xxx

• I am praying for a lil sticky bean for u this time xxx so so happy 4u x

• Thank you LH86 its been a bumpy road so far.....and i know im not in clear water yet but its a good start lol xxx

• Yaaaaay I see a faint line image I sooooo hope this is a sticky bean for you as you have had such a touch time.  Fingers crossed and good luck xx

• Thank you AngWass2, still in shock at the moment will see what the next few days bring xx

• Hey honey, yes I can see a very faint one too image Congrats and hope it is a sticky one image xxxx Happy happy happy xxx

• Sarah I can see it too. I don't know if my pregnancy hormones but I just teared up all you girls deserve your bfp's ASAP. I'm so happy for you. Test again in a couple days. When is af due. If I tested early I didn't even get a faint line I got a neg. from what my dr told me clear blue digital is the most accurate.
  • Sarah I'm so happy for you! That's really cheered me up and given me some hope! I hope and pray all will be good xxx

• Thank you everyone.

Judy i know! wish i could show u the test its sooo much clearer, im buzzing please be sticky little peanut the 4th lol

Nicole huni thanks babes, i still cant believe it, Af is due tomoz if 26 days cycle but any thing upto friday 30 day cycle as i was 30 days last month, i dont know what made me test today was going to wait till wednesday as i only had 1 first response but i just wanted to use it this morning, iv only got my internet ones left now so il test again more than likely every morning knowing me lol, and if still getting a line come thursday il buy myself a better test xx

Carioke Huni thank you, i never thought id get a BFP this soo after a d&c, i know they say your more likely to fall again after a m/c which i found out last year but i never thought id see a BFP line until middle of this year....holding every thing crossed that its a little sticky bean this time!

xxx

• I can definitely see a line! Fc for a very sticky bean for you x
  • Im looking forward to your updated tomorrow morning. I totally understand why you dont want to tell your hubby yet x

• Sarah, so happy for you hun. Wishing you all the best!
  • thank you ginger poodle and charley xx

Ilovemygirls i know its sad iv just done an internet cheapy test and i can also see a line on that one as well image roll on tomoz morning!!!! so excited xx