Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Very faint positives.

Hi folks I'm new to this site and not sure about all the abbreviations etc, but really need some help. I have a 2 year old son (took us over a year to conceive) and now hubby and I have been TTC baby #2 for the past 2 months now. Period due tomorrow or next day and I've been feeling like it's coming - light cramping, sore back. But yest morning I felt really sick on waking up and couldn't keep from testing, so I used a sainsburys test (top pic) and got a really faint positive (I think... Please see my pic) then last night did a clear blue digital (negative) then this morning a clear blue normal and got faint positive again. It's been hard as hubby is away - not back until tomorrow night and I am looking at these tests and thinking: am I going crazy? What do u all think? Can u see positives? I've been online researching since this happened yest morning (first sainsburys test) and I'm terrified it will be a "chemical pregnancy" image I mean the clear blue digital WAS negative image Without hubby here to support, I'm getting really worried!! Thoughts/ advice most welcome!! Xxx See my pics: http://s37.photobucket.com/user/KLPHEE1/library/?sort=3&page=0

Replies

• Options

Hi hun could you repost the photobucket link as I can't click on it to view it for some reason. Xxx

• Options
    I cant click on to see the pictures sorry.

But faint positives mean pregnancy is very early so could still show negatives on others. You can get false negatives but false positives are like a verrrrry small chance.

When i first took a test it was very faint and im now 27 weeks this friday image

I would say take another test in a couple days with first morning wee and see what happens. Fingers crossed for you hun x
  • Options

Haleigh is right, a faint line is line none the less!!!  I have had lines SOOOOO faint only I could see them and even then only if I held them in a certain light at a certain angle lol (desperate much haha) but they DO get darker hun so keep testing an  keep updated. Fingers crossed for you xxx

• Options
    Sorry folks - bed time for no 1 child there! Hehe! Here is link to photobucket:

http://s37.photobucket.com/user/KLPHEE1/media-full/Mobile Uploads/image_zpsa1d9a6ec.jpg.html

Hope u can see it!! X
  • Options

Ahhh pants, I can still see the photobucket link but it isn't highlighted so won't allow me to click on it. Have you got any other tests at home hun? I'd do one with an fmu (first morning urine) and drink a big glass of water before you go to bed, that is what I always do.  I really wanna see your tests now dam you photobucket link lol xxx

• Options
    Could I send them to your email? X
  • Options
    Still cant see them image if your on a ipad you can upload the picture strait onto this along with your message x
  • Options
    I'm on an iPhone! Can u do it from that too? Any other sites I could upload them that you guys could see them? X
  • Options
    Im on a iPhone as well and the box I'm writing in now would come up with another box above this if was on the iPad and would say upload. Doesn't show it on this though for some reason. Thats the only site i know to upload photos as normally the link is clickable when pasted onto this :/ x
  • Options

I am completely poo at all this tech stuff lol but I hope we  get to see them soon!  image Keep trying gun xxx

• Options

Here is you picture katiecharlie2... I just copied the link & opened in a new window so i could save & post for you. Should the left window in the top pic be a cross??

• Options
    Awww thanks for doing that! Yes, they should both be crosses for positive! Not sure... I was sure I could see lines!! What do u think? X
  • Options

KatieCharlie2 hello huni im the same as you!

af due tomoz or a few days after, and i also got a faint poss today on first response i can see it with my naked eye but the pics iv taken are not very clear, i also have a little boy ages 18 months, i suffered 2 m/c last year july and december xx

keeping every thing crossed for you xx

• Options
    Sorry to hear about the miscarriages Sarah Rowland2... I'm keeping everything crossed for you too! We can update each other over next couple of days!! Hope it's happening for us image xxx
  • Options
    I can see them. I was very paranoid at the beginning because I too had mild period pains. However it didn't arrive

Good luck. X
  • Options

Katecharlie2... Well it does look like something.... But would def retest In a couple days. I've heard people say that clearblue arent as sensitive as some other hpts so maybe try a different brand... Good luck!!

Sarah... CONGRATS!!!! So happy for you & really really wishing this one sticks for you... Please keep us posted x

• Options

Yay I can not only see the pic now but also the faint lines,!! Sw2 I agree cb are not as sensitive as some other tests. I SWEAR by first response and superdrugs own brand tests. Ooooohhh how exciting!!! Pretty please keep us posted hun, and congratulations. image  Xxx

• Options

thank you SW2 im still in shock and just taking 1 day at a time, will test again tomoz morning or wednesday morning if little man has me up during the night xx

• Options

Sarah you must have cast iron willpower to be thinking of waiting til Wednesday lol I'd probably explode with anticipation!! Xxx

• Options
    Ok ladies so just tested 5 mins ago, this time with tesco's own (top of pic) and morrisons own (bottom of pic)! I can defo see lines on each (each test should show 2 vertical lines - one in each window- if they are positive). Why am I not seeing something darker though? Sooo frustrated!!!! X

http://s37.photobucket.com/user/KLPHEE1/media/Mobile Uploads/image_zps2a1be537.jpg.html