Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

HELP.. Very faint positive! Could I be pregnant?

I have done 2 cheap and cheerful tests both of which had very very faint positive lines, I then done a clear blue digital that said I was not pregnant. Has anyone else ever had this?? I am so confused 

Replies

• I should say my cycles vary between 28-34 days and today is day 34, I have been ttc for a while and I am scared to get my hopes up so am just looking for anyone's opinions or advice :0) x 

• clear blue digi are no good for picking up the hcg hormone in very early pregnancy as they're not as sensitive as the pink dye tests. and if you've done two of the dye tests(the ones with the lines) and got a faint second line on both then id say you are pregnant hun, test again with a pink dye test with your first morning urine today or tomorrow and you should get a better reading.good luck hun xxxxx 

• Agree i wouldnt use clear blue digi right away they are not as good, stick with pink dye tests but if you have had 2 with positive lines i would also say your pregnant, you could test again in a few days as the lines should be darker then xx good luck xx

• Hi thank you so much for your replays.

I woke up this morning and tested with 2 cheap tests which still

Had faint positives and a first response which also had 2 lines. I am pregnant :0) xxxx
  • Whoop whoop congrates babe! i love first response they are fab! xx

• I did some cheap 10 miu tests and they were faint lines, cbd was negative tho, but yes I am pregnant. The digital ones are not very sensitive so wait a few more days. Hcg levels double every 30ish hours xxx