Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Would you guy consider this a positive?

So I am only 6dpo which I know is super early to test but I couldn't help itimage

I thought I saw a shadow on the test so I decided to edit it and this was the result

Here is the original just for reference

Thanks for any responses, we've been trying for almost 10 months so this would be a miracle

Replies

• I wouldn't say its a positive until there is definitely a faint line. I wouldn't rely on an edited test. It looks like a start. The best of luck over the next few days, crossing my fingers for u xxx
  • Same as Samantha really. I wouldnt trust a edited photo. Plus on the edited one i can sorta see a line but its really thick. Needs to be the same skinny line as the other one.

Good luck x
  • can see something extremely faint. but don't rely on tweaked test. i would think Will show in few days clearer if positive.

good luck
  • i would defo test again in a few days, i think i can see some thing on the first pic good luck xx

• Thank you for all your replies ladies, I know I shouldn't rely on the edit but I had to ask because I usually never get any lines on edits, but I will test again in a few days and update you allimage

• Lol I had a test at 10dpo that I class as negative but I had my OH squinting at it because I thought there was a hint of a line. Trouble was I could only ever see it for a split second. Then it would disappear again. I took a photo and it showed up got a positive two days later.

Last yr though I got a really faint line at 9dpo and only on one test. It was after the time limit and all the rest were negative. It was a shame though as I only had one month ttc because he was due to start chemotherapy. My af was on time so I guess it was a dodgy test as we found at that point in time he had low sperm motility. Probs due to the very ill health he had had. Xx
  • good luck hun here's hoping for a bfp for you xxx

• Here is my test from today, call me crazy but I swear I see itimage

Original

Original

Edited

I am so nervous, I hope it gets darkerimage

• Oooo fingers crossed for u xxx
  • I honestly can't see anything, I am sorry. I am also getting bfn's up to and including today at 10dpo so know how much we want those bfp's!

Hope you get yours v v soon x

• Hi ladies

I'm 7dpo and did a test today got a bfn!  

My cousin who is 5 weeks did the same and tested too early, got her BFP at 10dpo so I'm going to wait till Wednesday if I can! Argh 

kerry xx baby dust everyone 

• I got a negative 10 dpo and a positive 12dpo. 7dpo is far too early and a waste of a test. Good luck in a few days xxx
  • hi huni i think i can see some thing on the middle pic out of the 3 but if your only 7dpo its a bit too soon to test i would wait till about wednesday and use another 1st response i know its hard not to test but the longer you leave it the better the line should be xx

• i think i see something very faint like blink and miss it.

still very early that's why. hope its a bfp for you! x
  • hi hun  I've no idea how i missed it lol but I've only just realised how many dpo u were when u did the test. I'd deffo agree with sarah and say it is probably too early I'd wait until atleast ten days past ovulation til i did another. personally I've never gotten a positive til the day before af was due and even then i was the only one who could see it and that was if i wen  outside, held it up and to the left at an angle haha i know it's hard hun, the waiting, but try and hang on in there and restest in a few days. good luck and lots of baby dust to u xxxx

• Just wanted to update you ladies and let you know that I got my strong bfp today at 10dpoimage

I am really nervous but very excited as well, hoping babybean sticks

• eeeeeeekk!!!!! yayyyy!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Here's wishing you a happy and healthy nine months hunni. all the very best to you and your little growing bean image xxxxxx

• i knew it! lol something so faint it was! but was there

congrats! your not crazyimage

• Ahh Congrats!

I'm 10dpo today and got a BFN but still hopefull.

mommabeartcc what are your symptoms just out of curiosity?

xx

• Oooo I knew I saw something... or I knew I thought I could see something. image pleased for you. Its always exciting when that shadow turns into a line. And u rarely get that shadow on a first response. They are like the most boring tests out there for squinting at.

Congratulations and good luck with the pregnancy image xx Was in need of something positive this morning. Having a pants day so far xxx