Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Confused

Ok so I am 6 days almost 7 days past ovulation ok so I've been feeling kinda sick lately but I checked my cervix feels high n soft and closed I think closed at least well in the morning I woke up went pee and had a clear/ whitish stretchy kinda like elastic type of discharge when I wiped now just have white discharge not time for my pms can anyone help me

Replies

• Im not much of a help but I read that estrogen and progesterone hormones fluctuate. Sometimes it happens after O, because your body will still release that hormone--whether you are pregnant or not.But maybe in your case is a good sing image. GL

• I sure hope so
  • So I also just checked my temp which is usually 97.5-97.8 it is rite now 98.7 9:14 pm
  • Sounds like you ovulated, like you thought, your temps are nice and high image The oestrogen and progresterone can sometimes release the egg-white like cervical mucus into the luteal phase, so it doesn't sound like anything to worry about. Hoping it might be a good sign for you image I've been getting a load of creamy cm this last day or so, which doesn't normally happen for me (keeping everything I had crossed that it might mean something positive) - I'm a day behind you in days-past-ovulation thing image Good luck!

• BUT remember with temperatures - they're not accurate unless you take them the moment you wake up, before you get out of bed, must have had at least 3 hours consecutive sleep and take it at the same time every morning. If you take it randomly anytime, there won't necessarily be a pattern. Mine can go from 96.8 in the morning to 98.9 in the daytime. image

• Oh ok cuz I mean idk I took a ovulation test n said positive for the day I took it