Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Am Im Pregnant

My baby daddy and I working on our second child.. We been having unprotected sex months n I came on my period 2 wks n had sex didn't know it was heavy till we was finish... I'm being using that Pre-seed to help me conceive so last wk I inserted the pre seed n then we had sex . I been having hot flashes, look bloated, feet swoling n sore. Eating habits out of control today 3/29/14 I took a pregnancy test n it show up negative but one line was dark n other line u barely can't see it... Is it possible that I'm pregnant n is it too early for me to take the test or was my test correct???? Please help me

Replies

• If you got two lines within the time limit then its a positive test. It doesnt matter how faint the second line is... as long as it has colour. So Im confused. Test again in a couple of days and if that second line is darker you are pregnant.

Good luck x
  • Agree with samantha if you had 2 lines even if one was very faint it could be an early positive, would test again in a few days time 

• so i took  3 tests today and they all came up with faint lines one darker than the other 2, what does this mean? help
  • The test says if first line positive and second line negative u pregnant, I took the off brand ept pregnancy test... The first line was very light and second line was dark, so what that mean is it too early?
  • Brittany, as Samantha and Sarah have said above, ANY line on an hpt is a positive. The darker line will be the control line, the feint line will be the detection of hcg in your pee. Judy, the fact that one line is darker on one test than another means nothing - the amount of dye in each test is different. You should only compare the line to the control line. 

Any line on an hpt is a positive.

• Brittany I think yr pregnant. Upload a pic if u can. Are you saying there are two lines on one test?

If yes congratulations, it doesn't matter how faint. The faint line gets darker as you become more pregnant. X
  • Are u taking one with a + and a line? X
  • hi

i just want to know we had contact for 3wks during my husband is here,that was feb 15 to 5 of march ,on the 8 i had my monthly visit,but on the 19 i felt so bad like vomiting dont want to eat those food but craving the food that i dont like  after a wk i had the test its neg.but now i had still the same feeling ..tnx hope to hear from u