Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

implantation bleeding maybe? help!

I really need help with a problem ive been dealing with for a month now. So me and my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex for the month of march. In February I didnt get my period till march 2nd. After my period we had unprotected sex through out March. I started feeling queesy after 2 weeks and my breasts were getting tender. Anyways, april 1st I woke up and went to the bathroom I noticed streaks of light pink blood on my underwear then it went to light pink and brown for about two days and now im bleeding bright red its not a heavy flow but I need a pad or it bleeds through. Im not having pain or cramping I dont know if im pregnant or not . I just want to know whats going on): my period only lasts three days andthis doesnt smell or feel like period. Someone help please):

Replies

• Hi

All you can do is take a test if you havent yet. I would possibly wait till the bleeding stops and then take one x
  • I would wait and see how heavy the flow gets, if it stops quickly and is really light I would say it could be implantation but if it's heavy than it might be an odd cycle that's just not behaving how it usually does, if it lightens up though try a test image

I have had spotting and it's stopped today.. Took a test and it's negative, so I'm either on a weird cycle or just too low to check, so I'm wondering wth is going on with myself too
  • Similar situation ladies ! I had light spotting last starting Thursday (9 days ago and almost a week before my period was due) which has been sort of brown with some slight red when wiping. On the 7th day of spotting up to present I've had cramping, back ache, some nausea and sensitivity to smells. I've also developed a cold and feel run down. I'm now 5-6 days late on my period however last night the spotting got heavier and I saw some darker 'fresh blood' and have put a tampon in to monitor. (Sorry for too much info). I have taken clearblue digital this morning which was negative and had a preg test at docs last week - also negative. Partner and I have been TTC and have had sex throughout the month including the day before I started spotting (last weds - 10 days ago). Any advice/ experience stories would be so welcome and gratefully received ! To the ladies above - Hope all turns out positively. Bec x