Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Confused

My partner and I had intercourse on March 19th,20th, 24th, 25th(ovulating), and April 8th. My period was expected to come on April 12th, but instead two days before I had pinkish, very water down looking blood, but only when I wiped. Then the day my period was suppose to start it got heavier but not enough to fill a pad in one day and this lasted and every day got lighter until the 14th. Now it is the 15th and I only have brown discharge when I wipe and do not need to wear a pad or panty liner at all. Also the first day that it got heavier I had mild cramps and some blood clots, but these were more stringy.. TMI sorry. I have been peeing more than usual.

However this is nothing like my period, it is always on time, and is always 7 days. I get unbearable cramps, a lot of clots, and extremely heavy bleeding( enough to fill 1 tampon in 1-2 hours and that lasts for 5-6 days), then on the 7th day the bleeding is a lighter red and stops. 

I have had all the symptoms a 2 weeks after our first time TTC. I threw up for the first time on April 3rd for the first time, but before then have always been nauseous and dizzy. To explain how dizzy I was, I couldn't ride in the elevator, to get to my floor without feeling nauseous and dizzy. Before the third I also was tired all the time and very sensitive bbs. Also before the bleeding I had white discharge. 

The week before the bleeding I had white discharge, as well I started to get a metallic taste in my mouth and had back aches and constipation. During the bleeding I still was nauseous and threw up3 out of the 5 days. Starting yesterday I have had pinching feeling in my ovaries as well as my vagina has been feeling like its pulsing. I also broke out into hives on my arms two nights ago and whenever I try to sleep I get a rush of extreme heat. My emotions have been all over the place the entire tim, the bottom of my feet got extremely itchy last night, and then the past two days I have been sneezing like no other and have no allergies. 

Sorry for this being so long but help! I tested and got a BFN before the bleeding and don't know when I should test now that the bleeding has stopped.

Replies

• Options

If you ovulated on the 25th March I would say test again now. If you still think you could be pregnant and you get a bfn, maybe pop to the drs to see if they can do a blood test. Good Luck x

• Options

Should I test with morning urine? I heard that it held the highest concentration of hCG. Should I just wait to test tomorrow morning? 

• Options

you could test again now it depends on how late you think you are? if your not sure its best to test in the morning xx

• Options
    I agree with the above I ovulated around the 17th And didn't test positive for a few days after period was late. Test before that even when period was due was negative. So I'd test again and see what happens. Fingers crossed
  • Options

Thank you xx

• Options

Yes first morning urine will give you the best chance of getting a strong reading. Good luck - Let us know how you get on! x

• Options

Just tested and received a BFN image

• Options
    Sorry to hear that Jamie 2. x
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that image
  • Options

sorry to ready you got a bfn, when are you due your next af?

• Options

Thank you ladies and my next AF is May 14th.

• Options

I am experiencing a pinching feeling in my pelvic region and it changes sides, but is mostly on the left. Has anyone experienced this before?

• Options

hiya i need some help, i came off my pill cerelle so me and my partner could try for a baby after 9 months nothing worked so i decided to go back on it for 6 weeks i bleed every other day it was doing my head in so i came off it me and my partner had sex that weekend which was the 5th of april 2014 i was still bleeding lightly then the week after the 12th i had a massive bleed for half the day then stopped and had nothing since on the 17th april my boobs were killing i couldnt touch them and still cant today, during this ive had some pregnancy symptoms like tired, back ache, headache, sense of smell but because im not sure when my first day of last period is i dont know when to test.. do any of you ladies know when or what to do thanks xx