Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Too scared to test :(

I am new this this forum, I have been trying for a second baby since November 2013. I thought I was in with a chance this cycle when I when I had what I believed to be IB at 7 dpo and it lasted for three days.  Waited a week before testing and got BFN to my horror.  Currently 25 dpo no sign of AF.  Temp still up, sore boobs, gassy and constantly exhausted. Too scared to test again for some reason can't handle another BFNimage

Replies

• Options
    Aww im really sorry to read this. Do u think yr bleed could have been an early cycle and your hormones got mixed up? Yr symptoms sound promising too. Maybe another test might be helpful. That way you will know for definite and you can move on to trying again.

You never know if you continued all the love making you could still be in for a chance this time. It must be disheartening to keep getting bfns but sometimes it just takes a little longer and yr wee one will be all the more special for it. Hope yr bfp happens soon for you xx
  • Options

I agree with Samanthaimage the symptoms sound promising. I was 21/22 dpo before I tested positive for some reason so you never know. My early tests were also negative. I would test again in the morning and at least you will know one way or another, it could be you ovulated later and therefore your test wouldn't show positive until later. It took me and OH about 7 months for our little BFP to come about so you never know. I remember the devastation each month I had one month where my AF was late got to day 36 of the cycle and then they started. However it sounds like you are much later in terms of cycle. I would try and test again. Let us know how you get on x

• Options

hi i would test again if no sign of af, its the only way you will know.

xxx

• Options

I agree with the other girls test again so you will have an answer. Maybe was your cycle that came in earlier this month. It happened to me Jan/Feb.Since I start TTC my AF from 4 days totally change to 2 maybe 3 days. Good luck.

• Options

Have you tested again yet? I know it's disappointing getting negative results but unfortunately it's the quickest way to get an answer. Your last test was 14dpo (based on your info) and not everyone gets bfp so early and not all tests would necessarily pick up a bfp. Your hormones double every other day so at 27dpo a bfp should be detected. Fingers crossed for you xx