Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Trying to conceive question

image Hello everyone I have a question ok where to begin... Well I was suppose to start my period on 5/17 but instead it begin on 5/13, the tricky part is the night that I came on I had unprotected sex and the male eqaculated inside of me, now the next morning well that morning when I woke up I had the normal dark gush but as the day went on, it became lighter. 5/14 The next day it was very spotty to the point i use a liner I had cramps and navel cramps as well, After that it remain spotty only when I wipe I even had sex and it never picked back up. My periods usually last 6days going from light to heavy then ending but this month it just ended. Could I be pregnant?

Replies

• Hi NeeNee - I would say it is unlikely as for your period to have arrived you would have ovulated before the day you came on (probably 10-14 days before). So I would say it is unlikely. Unless what you have had wasn't your period - are you usually regular? Hope this helps.

• yes Im usually regular. I was able to have sex throughout this suppose to be period.image

• Hmmm bit of a confusing one! I guess you could wait two weeks and test to make sure one way or the other.