Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

can you miss a period?

Hi ladies, I wondered has anyone missed a period? My cycles are between 35 & 42 days.im now 13 days late.we are ttc no2,.ive had negative tests.im so confused.i came off the pill july 2013 & have been regular up untill now even though I have long cycles. Has anyone experienced a missed period so late?

Replies

• You can of course. Mostly from stress though, i have missed periods in the past and they were defiantly stress related. If your two weeks late with negatives you should probably see your gp Xx
  • Hiya, thank you for your reply. I came bk from abroad last week to see my folks.my af was supposed to turn up whilst away but never arrived. I had a check up with the nurse on Monday & she said its too early to do anything. Im guessing I might have to wait till my next af turns up.if it doesn't. Il definitely go the gp.
  • Keep an eye out for obvious symptoms, Nausea, sore boobs, increase in discharge, dry eye's, constipation, lack of sleep, frequent weeing!! You won't have all those but those are definite symptoms to look out for.
  • Thanks hun. Fingers crossed its the bfp very soon image
  • I wish you all the best honey because not long ago i was in the same boat as you so i know exactly how it feels. I'll be 18wks Monday Xx