Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

withdrawal bleed from pill or hopefully otherwise

its a bit long and confusing but bare with me. image I missed 2 pills (not in a row but in the space of about 5 days). My fiance and I used a condom (the day after I missed my 2nd pill) but of course it broke.

I took my regular pill the next day. That day I was moving house and i lost my pill had about 8 days left of it. Along with losing my pill, i lost my perscription for my pill, and with all the stress of i couldnt get a new one for 2 weeks. so i had a 2 week pill break.

About 4 days after i took my last pill, I had very light bleeding. it was light pink, and kind of gooey (sorry for TMI haha). it lasted a long time, about 5 days, but staying fairly light. i know my system was all messed up from missing the last 8 days of my pill, and all the signs point to negative. but I am getting what i believe could be pregnancy signs like headaches, waves of extreme tiredness, dizziness and head-rushes when i stand up too fast, but my breasts are not sore, but seem to be fuller the last week or so. Oh, and yesterday and today, I'm feeling a bit nauseous.  I'm also pretty emotional and have had a few crying spells over stupid things and some mood swings.(these signs could also be due to the change in hormones with my pill)

IF in the slightest chance i am pregnant, i would be about 3 weeks. i think its too early to take a test (or even if i should bother even spending the money). i started on my pill again anyway 5 days ago, just because i know the bleeding was 99.9% likely to be my period, so I'm not due my next period until the middle of june.  I hope i'm not just imaging symptoms too though.

I suppose im just looking for anyone who might have had a similar experience and turned out to be positive. I am really hopeful, but don't want to fool myself either! i know i'm kind of answering my own question here, but i just would like to know any other stories similar (with a positive ending)! 

thanks for reading  image i hope i dont sound desperate or even clueless thinking i could be pregnant! image

ok, just to edit, i've been taking the pill Dianette more for acne treatment than a contraceptive. A baby is not exactly in our plans as of yet, but i would gladly give up what I had to give up if an "accident" were to occur, it would definitely be a happy one. We're getting married in 6 months and honestly, I would love to see a little bump in our photos!!! Even if it meant a new dress !! image 

Replies

• Hi Mimi - you have to wait it out ! Your symptoms do sound encouraging, yet they are similar to those of your period. I'm in a similar boat however I've been off the pill for over a year. Here's my story if anyone can help?

Wondering if anybody has experience of implantation bleeding - ... I had light spotting last starting 13 days ago and almost a week before my period was due which has been sort of brown with some slight red when wiping. On the 7th day of spotting I had cramping, this lasted 2-3 days. Also had back ache, some nausea and sensitivity to smells. I've also developed a cold and feel run down. 5-6 days in signs of my period showed but it lasted just two days instead of my usual 5 and was 6 days late. It wasn't as heavy as normal but enough to wear a tampon for 2 days. I took a clearblue digital at the time I was 4 days late which was negative and had a preg test at docs last week - also negative. Partner and I have been TTC and have had sex throughout the month including the day before I started spotting. Could I still be pregnant even though I've had some bleeding? Any advice/ experience stories would be so welcome and gratefully ! Bec x