Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

23, ttc

Hello! My name is Lauren, I'm 23 years old and am ttc. My husband and I have been together 10 years (since middle school!) And have waited until recently to start a family because we were waiting until we got married (2 years this fall) and until we were done with college. We now have our careers and own a house and thought getting pregnant would be easy... It's been 3 months and although everywhere says to wait a year, I'm getting nervous due to how young we are and the fact that we are both in great health. I am wondering what has worked for everyone else and whether or not I should worry and/or see a doctor.

Replies

• Hi (:

3 months of trying to concieve and no BFP yet is certainly nothing to worry about! So relaximage

Me and my partner started to try last year, we were both 23. It took us roughly 4 months of trying and i now have a 6 week old daighter and im so happy image

The things that i think worked for us was actually having sex every other day. I would also keep the sperm inside me as long as possible so no running to the toilet strait after. Sometimes i would keep it in over night, put a old towel under me and just showered in the morning.

People also say which i gave a try once the sperm is inside lift you legs and bottom up in the air when laying down with your hands. Its meant to try and get all of it to enter you.

Dont be stressing!! As this wont be helping at all image you will be daft going to a doctor and all they would say is come back after a year to 2 years of trying as a young healthy couple can get pregnant even after a year and a half of trying. It took my mum for her to concieve my brother just over a year and me a couple months.

Good luck and hopefuly you get your BFP soon image xx
  • No need to worry about. Relax and have sex, I think its a luck game. Give you at least 6 to 8 months and then go for doctor.

I'm not an expert but Mom to little Girl image