Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

By hook or by crook!!!

Hey everyone,

Not been on in a while, had a MC in March tried in April but BFN and last month I got a weird period the day after a positive OPK but not pregnant! Anyhow after a month of no tracking or really trying at all simply cos I didnt know where I was IM BACK! And as my title says by hook or by crook Im giving it my all to get a  BPF this month!!  Im currently CD3 and have started using CBFM and I plan on doing SMEP also! Im a very target based person so I have just drawn up my project plan lol!! So just wanted to see if there is anyone else on the same CD as me who maybe wants to be cycle buddies to help with long waiting about image 

Replies

• Well......its not going to be his month......AF just arrived image Im so gutted have spent the last half hour crying in the toilets in work....I need to get a grip image 

• Aah hon thats rubbish - sending you hugs. Hope this AF passes quickly and you get your BFP next month x
  • Thanks image had a cry and feeling much more positive now image it's just so disappointing every month xo

• Hi loriells - I am on cd4 today after being convinced I was pg last week (before AF came, 2 days late). We have a thread going "baby dust to all - fingers crossed for a bfp" if you want to join and celebrate / commiserate together, lol!! I like to plan too (although dh doesn't, so I normally don't say my plans out loud to him, haha) so am planning to do smep this month and got some preseed too image but I have quite long cycles so may be waiting a while for ov before that can all begin. X

• Loriells I'm sorry to hear af has arrived. I'll have my fingers crossed for you for next month. I've just started trying after miscarriage in May so pretty nervous. Hopefully get our bfp next month