Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

CD 62

So as I posted earlier I've still had to AF and Its been 62 days. If it had just been a skipped period it should have started in the last 4 days and nothing I'm not getting any nausea but I'm getting head aches and back aches and constipation. And wierd vivid dreams I don't have the money to test right now but I do have a dr. Appointment Tuesday. So maybe all this will be settled then

Replies

• Options

ive just gone through the same thing you've probably just had a anovulatory cycle which is what my doctors always tell me. just keep calm dont get too stressed out and see it af shows up in a week or so if not try the doctors again.

xxx

• Options
    I would agree but I've never missed two AF and I felt pains like o was ovulating this cycle ...so I don't know. But like you said the doctor will know and I have that appointment coming up.
  • Options
    I was exactly the same I have pcos though so I get the pain whatever even when not ovulating best of luck to you x