Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

TTC after Endometrial Hyperplasia and long term Provera?

Hi Everyone, I'm new here so this question may be in the wrong spot but I wasn't sure where it would fall. I was diagnosed with cervical cancer in 2010... it kept coming back and doc finally did endometrial biopsies and found it was primarily endometrial hyperplasia (atypia/complex) I was given two options... 1 - d&c 2 - Daily provera We opted for the provera as I didn't have insurance at the time and couldn't afford the anesthesia for a d&c. Fast track to now.... I've been on provera 20mg daily and my last two endo biopsies have been negative and I just need one more to be essentially cleared. Now moving forward she wants to keep me on the provera until we're ready TTC with Clomid or I opt for a hysterectomy. I'd be staying on the provera because I do not make enough progesterone and do not ovulate regularly and it's a bloody mess. Because I don't properly do the AF on my own the endo cells stick around and then comes the hyperplasia. We want a baby but not right now. Possibly in a year. I'm 28 (one stillborn baby girl 9/2008 from past marriage) he's 31 (one son, 8 years old) my question is has anyone had success conceiving after long term provera use? Or any other information on TTC post endo hyperplasia....

Replies