Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

anyone got a bfp after 19dpo?

Hi everyone I'm struggling to figure what's going on. I'm 19dpo on day 30 of my cycle. 3 bfn this week. Never ever late, always 23 day cycle until now. I'm very nauseous on and off and have been for about a week. Has anyone tested bfp at this late stage? Do I give up hope and assume just a missed period? Do I see the doc ? Can't understand why tests are bfn and yet I'm this late. image

Replies

• i understand your frustration D; im 1 day late, had alot of white/creamy discharge on the day my period was due. no spotting or bleeding whatsoever, and i normally never due anyway on my cycles. my cycles are 30 days tops and earliest is 28. 

im still getting BFNs this morning but ofcourse, both of us could have implanted late. they say it's common for 12 days after ovulation to implant! im on 14 dpo. and our normal HCG levels are at most 5mlu but after implantation it will start to double every 2 days. sooo i suppose if i implanted 12 dpo then i will end up getting a bfp in 1-2 days from now with the more sensitive tests. the normal cheapies will take twice as long to show up bfp for me. 

i get a little sad knowing everyone else seems to be getting their BFP days before their missed period. makes me think im not pregnant but truth is, IT'S NOT OVER UNTIL AF SHOWS HER FACE! image

• AF arrived today, a week late. Never been late before except when pregnant. I guess it's true when they say Trust The Test ! 

Onwards to next months, good luck Catiren x 

• thankyou, and actually mine arrived yesterday morning. its only my second time ttc, and im positive its because i disregarded my wondfo opk results. i ovulated later than expected and missed it. oh well, im MUCH more prepared this month with clearblue digital opk! good luck ;3