Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

2 Faint Line Tests Positive(ish)/2 Digital Negative

Replies

• And thanks! I hope it's genuine!!!
  • The little tree on your tablet should let you upload pics. Just above the dialogue box. image
  • Ok just took another cheapy (middle of the day) and recieved my first BFP!!!!! I'm so excited image!!!!
  • And my tablet wouldn't take good pics XP
  • Congratulations!!! Xx
  • Thank you image I was worried for a bit there!
  • Thanks ^.^
  • https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/127646.jpg

I've had two tests like this please zoom  Wat do you think please  xx
  • Sorry to be an abbreviation lamo but what does bfp mean?

• Bfp means big fat positive hun x

• image Is this accurate ??? I got 2 like this but 1 digital not pregnant .... Second guessing this now 

• i took a digital pregnancy test today and it said negative but there was a faint line need some help been ttc for a year now thanks in advance

• Sorry to jump on a thread, but I'm having the same problem. I'm a few days over AF and I've taken 2 eBay cheapy tests which both come up with a faint Positive? A couple hours later I took a CB non digital and it said negative. I did this as CB everybody makes out they're the best to use and always right. L So confused, can anyone help please? I don't know which to believe? 

I was over the moon when i got the first two and then gutted when I read the negative CB :( 

• Roisin, CB digital are not as sensitive as some tests, do you know the sensitivity of the ones you took and did the lines come up within the time frame ? You may have also had diluted were when you did the CB digital. Sometimes you just need to wait a few days for a positive on digital. X

• Thanks for the reply. 

Well from what I can understand, and some what I can make sense from some things I've read on the Internet. I believe it says on the eBay ones 10ml and the CB ones 25ml.

Does this mean anything to you? 

• Yes in early pregnancy the level of hgc pregnancy hormone rises by roughly doubling every 48-72 hours. If your levels are say 10mui today then they should reach around 20 in 2 days ish. so if the other tests were positive it should show on cb digital in a couple of days. I would recommend using first morning urine. Good luck x

• Thank you

Fingers crossed :)

I hate waiting! image x

• looking for a little advice, I have an irregular menstrual cycle but I'm never normally over 30 days, I'm now on day 34. The hospital took a urine test which said I was negative. But I disagreed so I bought clear blue visual and digital... the clear blue visual has really faint lines but the digital said not pregnant? Can anyone see the lines? am I pregnant or losing it imageimageimageimage

• could you guys take a look at mine? image