Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

2 Faint Line Tests Positive(ish)/2 Digital Negative

Replies

• imageimage

Hi. I was wondering if anyone can help me. I 'think' I've had 2 positive pregnancy tests then a negative digital. Can anyone help me?? 

I see faint blue line and have taken 3,more same result but clear blue says negative so does dollar store

I took an opk for 4,days with darker than control lines and I don't think that's normal either

• imageWould you all say this is positive it's a clear blue test which comes up with a cross if positive 

• imageMight be a better pic 

• imageimageWould you say this is positive 

• imageimage So wonders if you lovely mums could help? I don't have periods as I have pcos so just going on I felt weird I took the first response ones the other day. Then the clear blue today but clear blue didgital negative? What do you think? I'm very confused x

• Sorry wondered 😊

• image Had this result this morning. It's driving me crazy have had fair lines since my first test on 9/9 on none digital then clear blue this morning said not pregnant!! I'm due in tomorrow. Has anyone else had this and a positive outcome? Desperate for baby number 2 😬

• Clear blue digitals arent as sensitive, I've been having the same issues.

i had a negative on the digitalis but clear lines on the others, Id say you were almost definitely pregnant! 

Wait another few days and test again and see if it gets darker!xx 

• Hiya, im having the same problem my clear blue test shows a faint positive however both digital tests I have taken show not pregnant I'm slightly confused?  

Hi ladies,I know ive posted on here a few times since yesterday,but do you think this is an Evaporation line? It came up straight away,I've pcos so not sure when my periods due,all I know is that my boobs are hurting and I wouldn't of thought af was due for a week or 2 due to my longer cycles,but because of my boobs I thought I'd test x

• imageIs it a positive test or just the evap line ?

Its getting my hopes high😞

• Interested to see if you did turns out pregnant?

• I'm 8 weeks 😀 Waiting for my dating scan but so far so good. Anyone else had a positive outcome?

Hello ladys i am in trouble,second FET and today is 14day after transfer ,i did a few test and i can see really fain possitive line but then Clearblue dig said NOT pregnant 😔😔i am so confused please helpimage

• never trust clearblue. I had 8. EIGHT come out like that and it turns out they were all Evaps. As i had a blood test which was not even a 1!! Go buy a first response. They’re much more reliable. 

• Thank You maybe i just want it to be possitive so i see lines everywhere...thanks and good luck to everyone

• imageimage Did two first response which have lines then a clear blue which is faint but then did clear blue digital which was negative ? Anyone help 

• dont worry. the same thing happened to me few days ago. Clearly showed positive On all 3 of mine too then my digital was negative. asked doctor said don’t worry. It will eventually. Took one this morning and Its now Positive. He said they hust Arnt as sensitiv!

• Guys in the same position I've done lots of cheap tests all positive I'm 4 days late and digital have both come back negative