Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

2 Faint Line Tests Positive(ish)/2 Digital Negative

Replies

• Options

relax. They look positiv :) 

digitals armt as sensitive Hun so test again tomorrow morning! 

unfortunately  digital never went to ”pregnant” as I miscarried at 6 weeks so the hcg Got lower and lower but all those tests were they over a couple of days??

• Options

I know this is an old post but hoping someone can help me. Ive taken several preganncy tests that to me, looks like a faint line, but the digital are showing negative. I have been taking one a day but it doesn’t look like it’s getting darker. I also have very sore boobs. What do yall think? 

imageimage

• Options

Hi bwalker 

ive actually just got 6 positives myself and negative digital. Then tested 1 week after and 2-3 weeks shows up!  they not as sensitive as first responc. Think they measur 25hcg and digitalis measure  100hcg which is funny seeing as they way more expensive! Just test in a couple of days 

• Options

image so are these positive or no?

• Options

Okay can someone help me out. Trying for our first baby and very confused by my results. I got  2 faint line tests and then took a digital and it came back negative. Do you see the faint line? Am I crazy for seeing this? 

• Options

Hi guys I’m new to this page looking for some advice I took a couple of tests on Wednesday and I think I can see a couple faint lines and my partner can see them too, took another one this morning but came back neg 😬 imageimage

• Options

Are both those tests from today or Wednesday bolt1996?

• Options

There from Wednesday x

• Options

What’s it look like today? x

• Options

I did a first response one this morning and I’m pretty sure it’s negatuve although the 5 I done on Wednesday came back positive and did them with a friend. But I’ve noticed more cramping and darker circles around nipples  image

• Options

The others are differnt brand do you not have any more of those? as then you can then compare? wjens period due? It could be chemical pregnancy 

• Options

The 5 I done we’re all from the same brand but I couldn’t see how I would get 5 false positives? I’m just so confused, I haven’t had a period for about 10 months as I was on the injection but missed my last one which was about 6 weeks ago. These are all the ones I took I Wednesday imageimageimageimageimage

• Options

They are all definitely very faint lines. I had that last year. Called a chemical pregnancy. Where the sperm and egg do meet and give off hcg but then fail  But normally you bleed. Have you bleed at all recently? If there from Wednesday though and today it’s not there it mostly likely is as it should be getting darker. Best thing to do is hold your wee for 2-4 hours and tjen test. Have you got anymore tests?

• Options

I haven’t had any bleeding what so ever which is what I don’t understand, I haven’t got anymore as i was driving myself insane haha I am planning to do another one on Wednesday morning as hopefully by then it’ll be clearer, I just wanted to double check that other people can see the lines and it’s not just me xx

• Options

Yea hopefully! Keep me posted! X

• Options

I will! I’m so tempted to do one tonight but I think hopefully the longer I wait the more clearer the result! I Just hope it’s positive as I can’t understand how I would get 5 positive and not be, Thankyou for your advice and help xx

• Options

Those look positive to me!! CONGRATS 🤗🤗

I took a hpg this morning at 16dpo and there's a faint line that I see, but I don't know for sure 

• Options

Sorry busybmum you talking about my tests? i can see a faint line in your test! Sorry to be a pain but what does dpo stand for? X

• Options

It's ohk 😊 Bolt1996 .. and yes all of the test have faint lines and some look very clear .. the one with your jeans behind the test looks the darkest!! 

And dpo is days past ovulation ... Don't worry youre not a pain😅  lol .. I myself am just learning all of the lingo ! And still get confused 

But omg you see something too?! I feel like I always get evap lines but this looks a bit stronger to me .. idk 😣 hubby said he sees it but all I can do is test in a few days I guess 😣😒