Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

2 Faint Line Tests Positive(ish)/2 Digital Negative

Replies

its a yes over here!! Just need a few days for the digital to say yes! 

• Is that a yes to my test of your tests Savannah? Sorry I’m confused lol, congratulations!! Xx

• I was saying my test says yes!! Someone asked if anyone had retested so I wanted to post my progression picture. 

• So sorry lol! Congratulations, how far along are you? Xx

• oh congrats!! I’ve not done a digital yet but think this is dark enough? Ximage

• 4 weeks and 4 days I believe! Going off date of conception as I just went off the pill and my cycles are all over. 

• Lyds2007 you should be able to see that on a digital now! You can see in my picture once it got darker it showed on the digital. I totally wanted the digital to confirm lol 

• I think I’m 4 weeks and 4 days too haha digitals Are so expensive though 😫 I’m going to go doctors to confirm I think! 

• Lyds2007 you're coming off bcp too? I am waiting to test because idk when to expect a period since I've been off the pill for over a month and haven't gotten my period yet . I swear I feel preggo .. although pre af gives you so many symptoms

• Whoops meant Savannah17 .. lol

I’m in the same boat. I need opinions. I took three test, on the first one 3 hours later it was positive, on the second one very faint line. Then I took a digital and it said not pregnant. I am currently spotting on and off for 4 days but have not yet to start. when I have my period I have heavy flow but all I’m getting is a pinkish color when wiping 

• BusyBMom yes! I was on bc for 11 years straight. I went off of it in May and didnt have a period until the end of July! And then I conceived on August 12th (I think) 

• Katelynn White those look like my early ones! And I also got a negative digital. I would wait 2-3 days and test again! Although I know the wait is hard! 

• Just thought I’d let you guys know I researched and it says a digital does pick up atleast 50hcg those early ones can pick up atleast 20hcg meaning it picks up usually when it’s about your missed period and the digital gets picked up about 3-4 days after that so might be why the digital can’t pick it up yet because the hcg isn’t as high yet x

• I have taken x 2 tests and both have faint lines i have done a clear blue it says not pregnant i dont no what to think or do as i have had some spotting pinkiah blood for couple days now its stopped... can any 1 please help 

I did go chemist the lady said both where positive and i should test again in few days imageimage

• This is mine but I had a negative first response 🤔image

• I would say they are positive hun 

I done x 2 cheap ones both come up positive done a clear blue negative so i am not sure what to think x  

• imageimage

so I’m having the same issue I’ve taken these two test but when I do the digital it’s negativ.. an now I’m reading things about evap lines so I’m a lil confused on if these are positive or evap lines . i Would love to hear what you guys think bc I’m super new to all of this!

• Those tests pick up like 20hcig whereas digital reads at like 50-100hcg (unsure which one) but basically the digital needs more hcg to read a positive. I had a faint line like that at say day 10 and positive on a digital Day 15. Takes a few more days to become positive on a digita. Give your body. Few more days to properly implant :) 

• Wait a few days and take the digital! The same thing happened to me. Then 2 days later the digital said positive, I am 22 weeks pregnant!