Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

PREGNANCY TIPS PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE??

PREGNANCY PILLS , FERTILITY PILLS , SEX POSITIONS , WHAT TO EXPECT FOR HORMONAL CHANGES , BODY CHANGES , HOW TO COPE WITH MORNING SICKNESS , DIET , PRENANTAL BRANDS WHICH IS THE BEST TO USE , BUYING A CRIB FOR THE BABY , BOOKS WHAT KIND FOR PREGNANCY AND CHILDCARE , DIAPERS , AND MORE CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE HELP ME WITH ANY PREGNANCY TIPS ABOUT THESE TOPICS AND MORE MESSAGE ME ANYONE IF YOU HAVE ANY FOR ME PLEASE

Replies

• Options
    Download an ovulation app, great way to monitor when to make sure you have sex. (Usually your most fertile 14 days before new cycle) can't hurt
  • Options

Taking Charge of Your Fertility book, and Fertility Friend app. Absolute godsends. 

• Options

I've never made if passed ttc so can't help with most of your queries. I can however agree with the above about downloading an ovulation app, I also use clear blue advanced OPKs, preseed, do the SMEP and take a ttc vitamin which incs folic acid

• Options
    edited Mar 6, 2019 7:58AM
    During pregnancy, many women suffer from back pain issue. So, I advise them to use
    a pregnancy body pillow which will help in pain relieve and you can easily take a good night sleep.